What forum are we going to move to when TW dies?

ya hes probably trolling and just enjoys writing long essays cuz its part of his job or something

ive seen many ppl like him crank out 10k words in a couple of minutes cuz they are professional technical writers or IT governance policy analysts or some shit and spend all day writing

for him its probably a game

i would undelete the thread if i could but my admin controls r so hi level it aint let me

neway, i still 100 percent stand behind the fact that the thread opsayo started on it was laughable, the way he went about it... that is why was one of milkmans few defenders

opsayo even admitted it later that he didnt handle it the right way and the game was getting him 2 worked up, and he felt the time and resources he put in 2 the game were being ruined by dare who is cancer 2 the game

dare is now repenting by spreading the good word, which is noble of him 2 admit his mistakes and concerous ways and try 2 correct his years of wrong doing so g0d bless him 4 that

nah opsayo was mad at me cuz i disagreed with him and didnt have his back

like i said this aint hs im not joining some clique and disregarding my moral compass to lynch ppl fuck that shit he can be alone with his 100k a year job paying rtcll to cheat for him or whatever the fuck stupid retard psychosis idea that was

he wants to come back to the community thats fine im cool with it. i forgive him ill even be good friends with him

but it was his fuck up and bad behavior not mine that made to him leaving this forum dont fucking twist it

like opsayo is such a fucking retard he had an AMAZING project going on with raven and some other ppl

that actually looked and played like t1 with better graphics

he could have completely taken t1 and owned the whole franchise under a different name with hard work and investment

i would have put money into that project had i been allowed to play it and some other stuff and i know fishstix would have too and some other people

just what afucking waste of time

now we're putting all our eggs in one basket again with mabel some kid that is too insecure to stand up for himself and his game on a fucking forum who grew up playing t2 and has never touched t1 so is completely disconnected from real skiing and tribes combats

and the ultimate tip off that things are fucked is there is going to be a shrike

as soon as u know theres a shrike in a tribes game it aint a tribes game its become battlefield in space (which is originally what dnyamix wanted it to be anyway but the ski glitch told them to fuck themselves)

Back