[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

vfik04o81hz01.jpg

looks like someone got grabbed right in the pocket book.

Caputo said he was approached in early May 2016 by an intermediary “who had been talking to a government official” looking to connect with the Trump campaign -- purportedly to hand off Hillary Clinton-related emails.

Caputo told Cavuto that this intermediary is a friend of his willing to go on the record at the right time. He noted both were amazed to be contacted from a government organization, which he didn’t name.

Caputo said actual staff members of the government agency had Clinton’s emails. He noted he didn’t want possession of these emails, thinking they might be classified documents. He urged the intermediary to go through proper whistleblower channels.

He also said he didn’t want to bring the information to the Trump campaign for fear of looking “kooky.”

Caputo added, “It was frightening to me. It could be a crime for me to take them into my own custody.”

He also noted he didn’t think much about the incident until WikiLeaks revealed information about the Clinton campaign in October 2016.

Caputo had been detailing from revelations he previously disclosed.

"When we finally find out the truth about this, Director Clapper and the rest of them will be wearing some orange suits," Caputo said on Fox News' "The Ingraham Angle" Monday night, referring to former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.

Fox News also has confirmed that the original reported informant was in communication with at least three campaign officials.

The informant spoke with Trump campaign adviser Sam Clovis, in addition to Carter Page and foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos.

A source told Fox News' John Roberts that Clovis met with the informant, whom he knew to be a professor, and had a conversation related to China. The source told Fox News that Russia did not come up.

The source told Fox News that Clovis received a follow-up email from the individual in the months before the election with research material on China, and another email on the day after the election congratulating the campaign.

Caputo says Mueller team didn't seem to care about alleged informants in Trump campaign

That kind of protest won't help you

"Today's protest is the latest example of why we need increased penalties for those who choose to put the public at risk by blocking highways, the airport, or access to transit," Zerwas said in a statement.

"Governor Dayton's veto of my bill allows for this unsafe, criminal behavior to continue with little more than a slap on the wrist for those who take part."

The Blue Line was shut down between 8:50 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., said Howie Padilla, a Metro Transit spokesman.

During the demonstration, protesters who were not arrested stood across a roadway that led to a parking lot adjacent to the light-rail station, forcing drivers to turn around.

"I need to go to work," commuter Cindy Smrcina angrily shouted out her car window as demonstrators walked up to the front of her car. "Why are you blocking us? It is selfish on your part. I have a job to get to."

http://www.startribune.com/immigration-protesters-block-blue-line-light-rail-trains/483335851/

As the Democratic Party struggles to find its identity this primary season, it’s clear that Tuesday’s contests continued to show the internal struggle for the party’s future direction.

The results speak volumes: progressives are overwhelmingly beating their more moderate primary opponents and uncertainty remains around the Democratic Party’s ability to retake the House in November

The growing progressive insurgency presents serious questions for the Democratic Party as it continues its leftward movement.

Overall, Tuesday’s results prove that the problematic trend of far-left progressives winning Democratic primaries over moderate centrists continues, showing that the party is more divided than ever.

It is time to move forward with a plan that unifies, rather than divides the party, or squander the opportunity to retake either chamber of Congress in November.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/05/22/civil-war-is-looming-for-democrats-primary-results-tuesday-in-four-states-explain-why.html

I honestly don't give a fuck if people protest

I also don't give a fuck if the company that employs them gives fines because it hurts their brand

don't wave around the 1st ammendment shit. They aren't being arrested. They absolutely have the right to their freedom of speech but they might also face consequences because of it.

It is a person's right to wear a shirt that says "I hate black people" through harlem but that doesn't mean they won't face people who disagree with the statement.

yeah there are so many nazi rallys going on..

The fucktard antifa protests were probably 10x frequent with 10x more people and with 10x more losers.

Think u could pick out an Israeli sympathizer at a nazi rally?

just shout supertrap and wait for someone to turn and look

We have a gun show coming up here, which is pretty close to the same thing. I will be there taking lots of pictures. . .cause lol at the people that show up to those. And I'll blend just fine, they're stupid.

We have a gun show coming up here, which is pretty close to the same thing. I will be there taking lots of pictures. . .cause lol at the people that show up to those. And I'll blend just fine, they're stupid.

Or, no one gives a flying fuck who you are.

I like going to shows where I'm surrounded by racists. They seem indifferent to my presence, which just makes their racism all the more entertaining. It's like they're completely unaware how much I despise them and mock them, the fucking bigots.

How old are you again and what do you think you will accomplish? I mean who cares nigger?

Back