<StK> on Tichondrius

you 2 and broken should all bounce and steal the people u think can hang

we already have a solid 10 basically, without really trying to get people

If we were to leave, the 2 people we brought with us would also leave (Loto's brother & Helot/Olund that you know from GDKP). I'll run 10mans on whatever toon is needed, we're done raiding until Cataclysm.

edit: I have free repairs for life in TC though, hard to pass that up. Only my warrior and the toon in TR have to pay for repairs.

If we were to leave, the 2 people we brought with us would also leave (Loto's brother & Helot/Olund that you know from GDKP). I'll run 10mans on whatever toon is needed, we're done raiding until Cataclysm.

edit: I have free repairs for life in TC though, hard to pass that up. Only my warrior and the toon in TR have to pay for repairs.

and me :( I only xferred to tich because you said it didn't suck :p

Olund is good people, smart paladin

Ok, here is the way things stand at the moment. GM in the guild we are calling home for the moment is concerned that TW folks will be upset when people fuck up in raids. He also wants us to carry below average players he is RL friends with, or "help them figure their shit out." Basically sounds like Bind where there would be a few downies per raid. It also sounds like he intends to lead, not that I wanted to, but I figured there would be someone else more qualified for the job we could find. It also seems he's trying to take me down a few pegs and giving me menial tasks and wasting my time with random drama babble.

Stick around or bail and reform StK? We only lose an average Mage and Ret Pally, and a below average Resto Sham/Disc priest if we form StK. I think we already have more than enough to replace them. Thoughts? Concerns?

Last edited:
I'll prob transfer over also, but Im kinda waiting to see how this plays out on Tich. I've been fucked a few times now transfering around for no good reason.

If enough people are coming to tich, a fresh guild would be best IMO. We could resurect the <STK> tag, or I like <Tribal War> too. What I dont want, is some downs retards holding us back

Too bad our old forums are dead, I would like to copy and past my comments from 3 years ago about how leaving Tichon would be a bad idea and that we will just end up paying to transfer back to it.

Tich would be the more reasonable location as many have already rerolled or transferred here.

I'm with Roch about not wanting anyone slowing us up, and the time I've spent raiding with these folks shows me they don't really care to improve on their own. This could be because raiding is generally a joke now, or they just lack the pride or dedication to be competitive as they can be.

From the "core" StK of the past we have so far...

-Myself, Blotter, Adrenaline, Extent, Zotch, Xpdnc, Uno, $tarlight.

The following people are on the server now, but their plans for Cata aren't clear quite yet.

-Smaqaho, Manbeef, Loto, Santa, JustChillin, TechnoDonut, and 5-6 other fresh rerolls. I am sure I'm forgetting more, please remind/correct me if I'm forgetting anyone.

There are already 4 people on Tich who are not TW'ers but are above average players who will join us and intend to raid, and share the same type of attitude most of us do. So where we stand is AT WORST a solid 15ish raiders with past experience and a desire to succeed. At best, we have enough for 2 10m's transitioning into a 25m if everyone wants once we pick up a few more TW'ers or Tich folks.

The goal is the same as every other StK incarnation, raid on a set schedule with a reasonable times for all, perhaps not dedicating quite as much time as other progression guilds will, but clearing content steadily nonetheless. Funny laid back and competitive atmosphere, and perhaps if the guild or raiders so desire expanding 1 group to a more expanded schedule if we have enough people who have the time and desire to raid more heavily.

Can't wait for Cata!

I'm just trying to make money on Tich atm.

I could spend time learning the raids in beta, but I wanted something new since I ran every heroic a million times.

If only raids were at like 10pm est, I would raid all the time. I'll probably end up pugging raids and just running 5 mans like old stk.

I don't think leaving right now is a good idea. Let's wait the 3 weeks until Cata. As it stands, we can't field 10 for ICC normal let alone hard modes.

I'm not normally a dick, so I feel bad taking CYCD's loot then gquitting right away. When Cata comes out the loot will be irrelevant, so I'll feel ok about it.

Tich would be the more reasonable location as many have already rerolled or transferred here.

I'm with Roch about not wanting anyone slowing us up, and the time I've spent raiding with these folks shows me they don't really care to improve on their own. This could be because raiding is generally a joke now, or they just lack the pride or dedication to be competitive as they can be.

From the "core" StK of the past we have so far...

-Myself, Blotter, Adrenaline, Extent, Zotch, Xpdnc, Uno, $tarlight.

The following people are on the server now, but their plans for Cata aren't clear quite yet.

-Smaqaho, Manbeef, Loto, Santa, JustChillin, TechnoDonut, and 5-6 other fresh rerolls. I am sure I'm forgetting more, please remind/correct me if I'm forgetting anyone.

There are already 4 people on Tich who are not TW'ers but are above average players who will join us and intend to raid, and share the same type of attitude most of us do. So where we stand is AT WORST a solid 15ish raiders with past experience and a desire to succeed. At best, we have enough for 2 10m's transitioning into a 25m if everyone wants once we pick up a few more TW'ers or Tich folks.

The goal is the same as every other StK incarnation, raid on a set schedule with a reasonable times for all, perhaps not dedicating quite as much time as other progression guilds will, but clearing content steadily nonetheless. Funny laid back and competitive atmosphere, and perhaps if the guild or raiders so desire expanding 1 group to a more expanded schedule if we have enough people who have the time and desire to raid more heavily.

Can't wait for Cata!

yeah, you forgot me =P best horde shammy on tich.

I led a 10man group through all of ICC so I'll likely reform that with whoever is still alive. I've done enough carrying and coddling the last 6 months that my patience is worn thin and I'm not quite as calm and nice as I was in the old StK days.

And Brokenwear you know that statement is false. Nobody is even close to Korgath (who is also up in the air as to what he'll do for cataclysm).

Back