<StK> on Tichondrius

So what realm will you all be on next year?
I've had multiple toons on Tichondrius since day1 of vanilla release. Some of the StK guys have also always had characters there (mains, alts, or just collecting dust).

The original move to Onyxia was because some of the most active guildmates (also some of the most fun to play with) wanted faster BG queues so they took a free character xfer to a backwoods server with instant horde queues. That server was a complete shithole as soon as enough people quit the game (or stopped being dependable) and Adrenaline & Co had to start trying to recruit from Onyxia's pool of players. That didn't take long.

Archimonde and Gorgonnash were 2 different groups of people transferring to raid together. Some people stayed on Onyxia (why, I'll never know), some stayed on Archimonde and most I'm guessing quit the game. Gorgonnash's player pool was no better than Onyxia in the time I had a toon there. Like the guild on Onyxia, there weren't even enough good players in the guild to fill a 10man yet they raided 25s.

I doubt anyone has plans on dominating the server. I don't even intend to raid with any level of seriousness, simply to have fun. I'm also not in zeph's guild, but I talk to a lot of those guys nearly every time I log in. I don't know what my Cataclysm plans are atm, for the time being I'm logging in once or twice a week to bullshit or farm up mats to speed up tradeskill leveling next month.

fuck i thought i had a 50 mage on tich but i guess i transferred him away

o well i can prolly hit 50 this weekend

did u really join vertex

wtf stk guild will be solid for awhile. we wont be the best but we'll be good.
yes we'll die eventually but itll be f'n fun while it lasts.

you too loto you piece of crap

oh i have friends in vertex, i just joined to waste time till you guys got stk rolling, you just tell me when and i'll gquit and join haha.

Back