<StK> on Tichondrius

Well it seems there is a weird demographic that went around whereby the point in the game most new players left was 1 - 10. So they apparently decided to completely re-vamp how 1 to 10 is done, mainly to make it more "immersive" and get the player more involved and feel like he/she is actually doing something worthwhile.

Combine that with better implementation of the phasing tech and you could hook more people for the long-haul. And as two-fold, with the new expansion re-vamping all the classic zones, I'm sure a good chunk of the population will eventually re-level something to see all the new stuff.

I think I have a couple on Tich now, but I have a healthy stockpile of geared 80s and some duplicates. Last I looked the geared class count was 7/10, wouldn't mind romping around there now and again. I'd probably end up healing or DPS'ing though, everyone is already fed up with my tanking. And I'd have to give people something fresh to gripe about :D I just have to play one of my healing classes long enough to get a groove going, I switch between shaman and druid so often I have to re-remember what spell does what, etc.

Blur is disbanding, so i'll be available for raids starting next week... tonight is our last official raid as a guild, after that they're breaking up for cata and probably wont ever be a guild again, kind of sucks, one of the few horde guilds i actually enjoyed raiding with.

I played for a few hours, about to hit the end of Brill quests... still the same game. I had to quit playing last year because of money being short and my new job :'(

I would love to get back into playing again...
Old world will be completely different come cata, won't be the same grind with the same quests. Up to you whether you'd like to level now or level then.

yoyo you need a enh shammy? if not i have a lock/war in lineup you can carry me to victory. I've REALLY been thinking about getting back into it because everything is changing...

starting to get bored of LoL and nothing coming out soon that I want to play...

yo broken u gotta play with us

you too tek, and actually play longer than 3 weeks this time

last night was funny shit

Well it seems there is a weird demographic that went around whereby the point in the game most new players left was 1 - 10. So they apparently decided to completely re-vamp how 1 to 10 is done, mainly to make it more "immersive" and get the player more involved and feel like he/she is actually doing something worthwhile.

Combine that with better implementation of the phasing tech and you could hook more people for the long-haul. And as two-fold, with the new expansion re-vamping all the classic zones, I'm sure a good chunk of the population will eventually re-level something to see all the new stuff.

I think I have a couple on Tich now, but I have a healthy stockpile of geared 80s and some duplicates. Last I looked the geared class count was 7/10, wouldn't mind romping around there now and again. I'd probably end up healing or DPS'ing though, everyone is already fed up with my tanking. And I'd have to give people something fresh to gripe about :D I just have to play one of my healing classes long enough to get a groove going, I switch between shaman and druid so often I have to re-remember what spell does what, etc.
jesus christ you are fucking strange, stay the fuck away plx

i know, this jhilla

also
F U law for seriously comparing my drama to feenags, such an exaggeration
im going to /wrist now, fuck

I don't know about YOUR drama, but mine was more... Contained... People griped and complained but I wasn't intent on making it large-scale. Unlike zeph's prior bullshit where he abused officer ranks to cause drama, mine was more direct and low-key. Mainly it infuriated Lawl the most, and everyone else either grumbled vehemently about me or simply ignored me.

yours sounds really creepy and awkward, like you should be on some list somewhere

mine consisted of asking law to kick zeph every other week, even when zephs dickishness wasnt directed towards me.

and maybe in the beginning when people weren't trying at all i bitched, but eventually people started to try.

i never said anything like 96% of the time
and when i did it was probably a laugh

law was drunk the entire TBC so im not sure how he remembers anything anyway!

Well if he is comparing our drama then clearly he remember something. Whether that something or not is true or based on being drunk or being sober remains to be seen.

What the fuck just happened? I almost feel like leveling a lowbie just to fuck around with you guys but my time is limited this month. I'll be on tonight ~6-6:30pst, send me a tell so I can get you nigs on friends list (either Smaq or Namaste, might soak up some free loot).

Loto will be on also (as Castle), and his bro Mogrog (Moochacho or Bobajin).

I would rank Feannag much higher on creepy scary poll than blotter or zeph (you went after Jiv and Law on these forums for weeks, it was awkward and gross). We are all older now, I would assume most of us have matured a bit (I for example now own a house, live with gf in it, have a good career etc). Zeph was always nice to me, but I was online for most of the blotter/zeph type battles (and there were more than just them, there was a lot of dick poking).

I may be wrong but I believe most of us don't wish to be the furious master gamers we once were. I don't plan on raiding 3 nights a week and I really want to play with stk because everyone is relaxed, they know how to play and they are realistic and social. In most guilds you will be ostracized for making a comment such as "you have to sleep with 4 guys to become gay fulltime". In stk you may get challenged on the number. That bizarrely appeals to me.

I never had any problems with Law, I do feel bad for trying his patience more often than not but I still remember that magic number of 42,000 even now. As for Jiv, that little "problem" is solved on my end and I have any need/desire to continue what steaming pile that turned into.

dude she asks about you n stuff. like how ure doing, etc.

hit her up sometime man. just run her through some dungeons, cuz u know once those purples be droppin so do her panties

Back