Reload this Page "Recap" addon
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
1 - 04-13-2005, 04:26

****ing awesoem mod

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=761

tracks dps and total damage for whole team

you can sort by total damage over time or the total, average dps (not a snapshot but literally total divided over the time of combat).

it also shows damage for mobs and tracks damage TAKEN by mobs for individuals. "in" is damage taken. "out" is total damage given out.

plus, it can be used very smoothly ingame with minimized bar and such.

rockin...

Last edited by TseTse; 04-13-2005 at 04:47..
Sponsored Links
Dyno
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 04-13-2005, 04:32
I like...

Last edited by Dyno; 04-13-2005 at 05:06..
TseTse
VeteranX
Old
3 - 04-13-2005, 04:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno
I don't like...

Edit: Wtf? No link? I revise my post.
link re-added. sorry.

you dont like it?

that **** is so useful and interesting, especially for lookin at raid dynamics and tracking how specific mobs work out (then again, look at your sig).

Dyno
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 04-13-2005, 05:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by TseTse
link re-added. sorry.

you dont like it?

that **** is so useful and interesting, especially for lookin at raid dynamics and tracking how specific mobs work out (then again, look at your sig).
It was originally "I like...", but upon realizing there was no link, I had to change my post accordingly.

I'll change it back now.

But I fail to see what Bumpin' Hitlah' has to do with raid dynamics...

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 04-13-2005, 12:09
does it track that stats of you rindividual spells?

[meph]DarkDonut
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 04-13-2005, 12:28
there's something like this that displays top dmg over a certain period of time. my guild likes to use it for MC after each boss kill just to see who can pull off the most dmg during that fight ;o

it displays the top 10 in chat and their dmg number.

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
7 - 04-14-2005, 04:23
no, it doesnt track spells, etc. use one of the more traditional personal combat stat addons for that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [meph]DarkDonut
there's something like this that displays top dmg over a certain period of time. my guild likes to use it for MC after each boss kill just to see who can pull off the most dmg during that fight ;o

it displays the top 10 in chat and their dmg number.

yea, ive seen that which is why i went looking for addons for this.

try this one tho, it's just great.

FalseMyrmidon
1700+
Old
8 - 04-14-2005, 07:21
This looks nice

TseTse
VeteranX
Old
9 - 04-14-2005, 09:30
btw, on a baron run the other night... i found my warlock to be #2 in total damage for the raid. i was basically tied with the mage the whole time, and i noticed that the mage's primary tally came from AoE. the top damage giver was a skilled rogue.

i noticed similar patterns in an uBRS run. i always knew my lock could shovel out the serious damage (moreso than i think 9/10 wow players realize), and im not even ruin/crit spec'd.

likewise, i was surprised to see how low the total damage was for classes like warriors... and also surprised to see one shaman dishing out SERIOUS damage. on the uBRS raid, i was 3rd behind a rogue and a shaman.

it is very interesting to observe how it works, and how classes function in different situations (i swear that mage had about 30% total damage from AoE in the baron run)

ALSO, notice the "time" field. that is basically a show of total time of engagement in combat. the DPS reading is a very simple breakdown of total damage against time in direct combat (taking or giving dmg). even in the pic above, you can see how different players were/werent in combat the whole time. you want to be careful making too much of the DPS there cuz that's a total average over all the time. in other words, it's not an average of your DPS when you are really fighting. it also counts time healing and doing other stuff, so the melee types will always have more time in and more dps in a sense, compared to the classes who also spend time doing other support stuff.

however, if you just look at it to see the total damage given and taken, it's really fun. plus, you can reset per battle.

Last edited by TseTse; 04-14-2005 at 09:33..
FUBAR|Ascain
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 04-14-2005, 18:28
As a rogue I use the sister addon DamageMeters as another tool to deal with agro generation. After a couple pulls you can get a feel for how much damage you can actually deal before pulling all the agro from the main tank, then be as effective as possible without becoming an incridible mana sponge. It's pretty much the same, but presents the info in bargraph format for easier scanning when in heavy combat.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page "Recap" addon

Social Website Bullshit