[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

not only does vanster not believe land ownership existed prior to America, he equates the fact that something did not exist until America it should be broad brushed seen as bad. things like a bill of rights to more strictly delineate the social contract governments have with it's people. terrible in his eyes given one did not exist in the world until america came to fruition. by his logic no thought processes post 1775 should be adhered to, but im willing to bet the things he believe in will be picked out arbitrarily like interracial marriage.

he claims to be a liberal but espouses such regressive thought processes it would be hard to classify him as anything other than a reactionary who operates on a multiple hundred year time frame of when he thinks things were best. proof of the political spectrum that one can be so far to the left they are actually on the classic right. i don't mean our media version of what is left/right either.

The Daily Parrot Presents.

A daily round up of worthless posts by cael of the passive-aggressive parrot patrol.

I hope they keep the prisons open so Hillary has a place to go when we finally get her !!

it's gonna happen guys we're going to lock her up any minute now

first year was just a warm up

we finally mapped it all out indictments incoming

4chan investigations unit paying off

that's why we need tax cuts tele; now everyone can protect against eachother

can't wait to see the fisa memo after everyone already voted to reauthorize it :lol:

r u saying this is going to be even bigger than uranium one ???

it's coming boys mueller is royally fucked now !!

put seth rich back on the rock pile boys, we got a real whale on the hook here

at this rate the govt is gonna need coed prisons so hillary and mueller can share a cell

who needs the 2nd amendment when we got the nuclear memo coming out any day now :boogie:

this is how it starts boys, 2nd try's the charm

im being crushed by the weight of all that maga :lol:

the meltdown memo is coming bob mueller ur on notice we're gonna tweet @ u

tick tock boys get the jail cell ready

here's one

we can have a snowflake day where you guys can post maga all day long without any of those shitlibs invading your safe space. we'll all stay out of the thread in observance and let you guys have a space where you can heal.

how about Sunday does that work for you guys? srs question

maybe u guys should start using triple square brackets for [[[anyone who doesn't drink the kool aid]]]

what about the_donald havax? they're the worst offender of all

they're running scared boys uncle nunes got the memo now

brittanica better be ready to archive that memo that's about to drop

finally a good shutdown like Trump always wanted

we'll finally get those dems

the dems are desperate we got them on the run with the shutdown and the memo

Hillary is finally going to jail maga

my feels are great again #maga

no i am happy with exactly where we are going

:)

Refugee Admissions Into U.S. Plunge 83% In First Two Months Of FY18 | Zero Hedge

2017.12.04%20-%20Refugee%201.JPG

these are tears of joy son

lol wow

best post of thread

No phail, this is the best post of this thread. your children want to know what you think about this. Are you going to fail them also.

Last edited:
trigger me timbers!!

Captain Tele and SS Snowflake are hauling in the jib and setting course for Safe Space Harbour Claude

^^^ why is sgt snowball powder of white atlantis telling me about safe space snowflakes while literally bunkered down on his hobbit shire?

DT6ZqFvW4AIEBKF.jpg

DT6ZqF5XkAM1_r1.jpg

DT6ZqFuXcAAncNU.jpg

DT6ZqF5WkAQ7a51.jpg

oh man is the left running scared and in circles right now

Last edited:
Hey FOOL this should answer your previous question for you:

DT8NPkeV4AAA1vt.jpg

DT8NPkdUQAUDlqB.jpg

DT8NPkiUMAI-rK_.jpg

oh twitter keeping it real classy about russian bot narrative

DT8bFVPUQAAu3bL.jpg

DT8bFU0VQAAJKp7.jpg

anything to keep that #RELEASETHEMEMO from trending

:rofl:

haha do you have anything in the bag that's more desperate than posting pics of people that you don't like photoshopped as if they are being arrested?

because that seems hard to beat :lol:

seems like it's you that tries to make every thread about me bro :Hmm:

got a little repressed crush on me or something? that would explain the incessant ankle-humping...

Back