fucking with people in wow was the highlight of all of my gaming.

once when i played alliance we "kidnapped" the flight master from org. then while my buddies drug him down to the bottom of the barrons. I made a thread on the realm forums that said

IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FLIGHT MASTER ALIVE AGAIN YOU WILL BUY THE BEEF JERKEY IN THE AH FOR 10,000 GOLD!

i drew a rope and put a gag in his mouth in mspaint.

keep in mind that the flight master will not re spawn until killed so, noon could fly out of org. They paid it.

We also got two full groups of 40 people together and wouldnt let people in MC/BWL until they would pay for something in the shared AH buying the ma right of passage (we would MC someone with a priest and spam guild info until someone connected to our vent.

Once they finally did i had a voice changer i would use (typical bad guy in movie) act. I told them something like if they buy the beef jerky in the shared AH that was like 10K g it would buy them right of passage for a week.

• Mining Pick, not beef jerky
  • 100g, not 10K
  • And a Warlock named Zustan from <Epic Dawn> eventually killed the flight master in Winterspring before anyone paid anything to anybody

I guarantee 100% that you took no part in this, and you're once again trying to claim someone else's fame as your own.

When will the lies end?

Nail Bomb is just pretending to be a retarded liar. You guys are falling for it by thinking he is a retarded liar.

God damnit. Stop falling for his trolling.

i never said i originated any of it, we just copycatted it and it was all fun as hell.

Yes i had tons of screen shots and videos and everything but i lost a lot of shit in the summer of 2007 when i had a power surge. I don't give a shit if you guys believe me or dont believe me. it was still fun as hell.

dudez i had a power surge fry all my hard drives!!!

Nail Bomb is obviously over lying to cover up for his BS of the past, like "look at my far fetched stories, all of my posts must be far fetched stories"

I can remember way back in Silens some horde was camping someone so we got like 6 priests together and just nonstop MCed him around STV for a good.. hour at least. Apparently you couldn't log out because you were stuck in combat, so he'd just keep /cry and /sigh. We actually subbed ppl in because the intial people got bored.

:bigthumb:

Back