Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker

Ok. I guess you are right.

It is the internet.

However, Disney has been called out for inflating their numbers with shady behavior on the back end.

It is just suspicious that it has this much positive feedback for how sour the public opinion is regarding how Disney has managed the franchise.

There is nothing in the "trailer" (or teaser or whatever the fuck you want to call this) that warrants this kind of response.

Hey remember the big space laser? How about an even bigger space laser!?

Hey remember the super star destroyer? How about an even bigger super star destroyer!?

Hey remember that giant imperial fleet? How about an even bigger imperial fleet!?

Ok. I guess you are right.

It is the internet.

However, Disney has been called out for inflating their numbers with shady behavior on the back end.

It is just suspicious that it has this much positive feedback for how sour the public opinion is regarding how Disney has managed the franchise.

There is nothing in the "trailer" (or teaser or whatever the fuck you want to call this) that warrants this kind of response.

like usual for tw you are way overestimating how "sour" the average normie is about star wars

they dgaf it's mindless brand loyalty, they go see a star war for the same reason they go to taco bell when they're hungry

i didn't watch it but it sounds like you did, which only proves the point

-waves hand at Disney-

"This is not the Star Wars movie I was looking for."

It looks like he takes a bunch of stuff this time from the prequels.

The worst part about these movies is how horribly they wasted Hamil, Harrison and Fisher's involvement.

I fully expect Lando to show up, be incompetent and die so some new character can look good. Then I think they've killed everyone?

It's clear that the term "Skywalker" will be used for the new type of force user, to replace the Jedi.

My prediction is that the Skywalkers will also replace the Sith. Skywalkers will be masters of both sides of the force, and that's how the saga ends.

It's clear that the term "Skywalker" will be used for the new type of force user, to replace the Jedi.

My prediction is that the Skywalkers will also replace the Sith. Skywalkers will be masters of both sides of the force, and that's how the saga ends.

jedis = christians
siths = muslims
skywalkers = jews

Hey remember the big space laser? How about an even bigger space laser!?

Hey remember the super star destroyer? How about an even bigger super star destroyer!?

Hey remember that giant imperial fleet? How about an even bigger imperial fleet!?

1bu888.jpg

Dark Rey is a dream sequence. In the movie they will have that scene, then she will wake up from sleep and go about her story of being a badass empowered female who defeats toxic males.

All of you will be tricked by the Jew once again. The jews will get your shekels again, and you will complain about the new Star Wars movie again.

When will you learn?

I've seen a few behind the scenes videos of Lucas and it always seems like he's just kind of dumb and aloof and everyone around is just boiling with frustration but has to keep quiet.

Back