Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Kurayami said:
Mav hijacked the thread (again.) He had some really insane rants where he said that Aestis rapes children and that nobody on TW has lived a life as "bad" as he has. Then he started pretending that he was hearing voices and acted like he was hurting himself so that people would pay even more attention to him.

Then Veor came in and argued with a bunch of people for no reason.
best summary evar.

Ok, we got mav's number and called. His mom knew he had no friends and said that he didn't live there when people asked for him (Jason). The third call finally made her talk to him and she bitched him out

So mav = alive

i hope mav gets banned.

maybe he'll realize theres life outside of TW. Its like those columbine kids killing themselves for what happened in high school, not knowing that college was around the corner.

Then again, to get into a good college and pay for takes some work, and some people would rather wallow in misery than do it.

edit: nice job on the phone.

uh yeah, did you read this thread in the past hour or so? cause under Mav's name it clearly says Banned

edit: ^^ doh, beaten :(

Aestis said:
Ok, we got mav's number and called. His mom knew he had no friends and said that he didn't live there when people asked for him (Jason). The third call finally made her talk to him and she bitched him out

So mav = alive

Holy christ that's bad

i read that it says hes banned. But i assumed it was a 24 hour ban and not a 6 month one.

mm 6 months..

Hmmm.....

I'd like to say that I think wild_fire probably takes cumshots in the face cuz he is a huge fucking queer.

yea shes really fat ugly and is a pathetic human being.

hey, its just some tough love. Obviously her parents couldnt get her ass in gear and TW is just a haven and a tool for procrastination of important things that must get done.

I've concluded two things from this thread:

Pictures can be deceptive. At first GFG looked normal in the webcam photos, when is fact she is a disgusting beast.

Secondly, the world would be better off without mav.

lizshortmatttall.jpg

hot chix w/ pix

Omg this thread is so hot, time to commence fapping immediately. Fuck man, I'd love to give it to her proper, I'd shit kick that dumb cunt right in the cooter. OMG SO FUCKING HOT!

*FAP* *FAP* *FAP* *FAP* *FAP*

Back