Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Mav said:
give up gfg, out numbered and out gunned here. even if you left or stopped posting, aestis and his primate brained friends would still go on with the pics and such

Exactly. :shrug: So why should I stop posting when I'm laughing my ass off over here?

gofishgrrl. said:
Hi newskul. :wave:

krillin - If I'm able to exercise, run up stairs, have a ton of energy, and do everything normally, then my fingers are not too fat to play a game. You're just becoming ridiculous and quite juvenile with the insults.

i would love to see you jog a mile non stop without dying
that would be the damned day

Yes, I - the walrus - have posted. I even posted EXTRA pictures of myself.

I can't believe how horribly some of your parents must have raised you. It's almost sickening.

HelenKeller said:
first mav makes fun of someone else's weight, now he's calling other people "primate brained" :rofl:

he's got a damn single tracked mind

his 4 instincts are eat, sleep, fuck, mock gfg

cavemen had more intellectual ability than him

gofishgrrl. said:
Exactly. :shrug: So why should I stop posting when I'm laughing my ass off over here?

because you're not laughing, you're just saying that. In reality your face is red, you're frustrated, and your harry potter manslave hit orgasm in your ass over 5 minutes ago. Go home.

JuggerNaught said:
i've been here going on 3 years, never seen it.

you got a copy?

if so..post it

if not..shut up.
i've posted many before, but watever...here's the only one i have online while having teh lovely flu.

sick_hk.jpg

commence fapping :p

gofishgrrl. said:
Uncle Silas, I honestly hardly ever read Tribalwar anymore. I have way too much shit to do to even pay attention to it. I did today though, and found this thread. Since it's pretty funny, I'm not going to stop posting. People want me to stop, and I have no reason to. Yes, 99% of the people here hate me - but I couldn't care less. It's the internet.

Haven't you moved to Canada yet? WTF are you waiting for? Do we need to start a fund to move things along?

gofishgrrl. said:
Yes, I - the walrus - have posted. I even posted EXTRA pictures of myself.

I can't believe how horribly some of your parents must have raised you. It's almost sickening.
My parents were eskimos, they taught me how to get the walrus with enough blubber to support our entire village for a year

JuggerNaught said:
i've been here going on 3 years, never seen it.

you got a copy?

if so..post it

if not..shut up.

Go lick ass. I don't sit here and save pictures of TW people. He looks like a normal guy.

Nicodemus said:
Go lick ass. I don't sit here and save pictures of TW people. He looks like a normal guy.
on a side note, i've never seen a pic of juggernaught...without his kkk outfit on and jammin' to some aryan metal, that is...

kkk.jpg

Back