2019-nCoV

rzRHuo7.png

So I think this was probably being engineered in preparation to be released in Hong Kong. Nothing like a good supervirus and quarantine/curfew to stop those pesky demonstrators.

What better way to legitimately get these people off the street without being seen to be using excessive military force against civilians?

All just a little bit too convenient :lies:

The relatively low death rate is just about perfect, scary enough to make everyone shit themselves but not lethal enough to do any real damage.

Looks like Chinese designers have finally got something right without just copying it from the West (unless it was really stolen from Canada eh)

:tinfoil:

Last edited:
This is from Trump. He just killed a good portion of their workforce. As morbid as this sounds, this is probably going to be fantastic for the U.S. economy in terms of jobs. it will take a while, but somebody has to make the snuggies

So I think this was probably being engineered in preparation to be released in Hong Kong. Nothing like a good supervirus and quarantine/curfew to stop those pesky demonstrators.

What better way to legitimately get these people off the street without being seen to be using excessive military force against civilians?

All just a little bit too convenient :lies:

The relatively low death rate is just about perfect, scary enough to make everyone shit themselves but not lethal enough to do any real damage.

Looks like Chinese designers have finally got something right without just copying it from the West (unless it was really stolen from Canada eh)

:tinfoil:

it really is looking that way to me as well

EPulfY4XkAAvlAf

meanwhile our news is like it is just tHe FlU dUdE

EPt-398WkAEZ3ej

at best is like a bad case of the sniffles

EPtdSkEWoAAQmeh

trust your gov

EPoqNXPX0AM63uL

trust their facts

EPoqOdrX0AEG4_i

they never lie to you

EPoxbelWsAEOmH_

there is nothing to see here

EPoeE2mXUAAR87H

EPoeF8NXUAMkpd0

nahh this just the sniffles allergies and regular cold far worse

China says Wuhan coronavirus victims who die should be quickly cremated without funerals as death toll rises
China has officially banned funerals and other events where friends and families can pay their respects for deceased victims of the novel coronavirus that originated in Wuhan, China, according to new trial regulations issued Saturday to slow the spread.

China's National Health Commission (NHC) issued new regulations Saturday stating that all victims who succumb to the virus must be cremated at the nearest facility. "No farewell ceremonies or other funeral activities shall be held," the NHC announcement reads.

It'S jUsT a CoMm0n fLu

Back