[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

Why didn't you all just agree to take a break for pizza? Doesn't seem like it would be that hard, since no one would get an advantage, and you'd all be happier.

because whoever was behind probably wouldn't agree to it and hope that the other players caved.

in the beginning i honestly didn't think you would win but still cheered for you. I was hesitantly awaiting the episode when you'd get sent home. But you've kept me a watcher and I'm happy. I hope you won.

How pissed are you that Swoozie had the chance to knock out Rob in the first week, but instead Rob ends up beating you in the final episode?

I'd guess they would put in an old game like Tetris or Pong as the finale. They did that for their final game challenge for the first PAX.

That, or they have you play games and get ranked by all the people you put into elimination challenges. So if Ciji ranks SexPistol, he's fucked.

You're also talking about the network that took all their profits from the various Star Gate shows as well as BSG and siphoned it into make terrible sci-fi original B-movies.

Its still a working network and this is their biggest show and should not change the fact it most likely guarantees another season.

Even if they have 10 seasons for this show I don't know if they can top how the finale ends, your minds = blown

My mind would be blown if they let them both pick their best game and Rob gets schooled in tribes :) unfortunately thats not happening hehehehe

Happy to see you made it to the Finale. Gotta say tho, I was hoping it would be you and Swoozie at the end. He seemed like a great gamer without the cocky attitude Jamal has. Either of you woulda been great "ultimate gamer"s

Oh god if they actually let the contestants pick a game (PC included), then I will forgive them for picking nothing but crappy games for the whole show so far.

Back