TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Design Submission

All the Maori and this still hasn't been done yet?

MDlqw6R.jpg

someone put a tribe dude at a urinal and under it put 'hurry up with that station'

reminds me of this time when I was drunk and went to take a piss @ this bar I was in. there was this dude pukin and shit at the urinal and I actually said that. I don't believe he even listen. So I went in the ladies room and took the piss I was wishing for.

ok, so I redid one of my attempts this morning in AI. I used PS for everything previously because it's just quicker for me since I've always used PS and never used AI before. Anyway, this thing is saved as .ai, I guess I could upload it to a public share bin... can you use google docs for that?

Spoiler

Last edited:
:lol: spoken like a true awkward sperg

there's a line between "trying too hard" and not wanting to make it immediately obvious that you are unable to follow normal, everyday social conventions. stupid t-shirts (or ones that, for example, say RAPE) fly in the face of said lines

only a loser sperg thinks this isn't the case, which is why you see so many well dressed good looking people in the world and why you see so many fat angsty virgins "who don't give a fuck about what people think" wearing dragon shirts and fedoras

one could venture to say that occasionally, a well adjusted, successful person will indeed "give a fuck" what people think from time to time. that's how you don't end up in a basement with your biggest achievement being a level 80 paladin

you come here to speak only, to inflate your ego and despite your extensive time here and the multitude of "conversations" that you've participated in you have clearly learned little beyond your basic assumptions who I or most of your fellow posters are.

We're talking about a shirt to support a 14 year old dead videogame forum, nerdy is the order of the day, and I've known many people like you throughout my life, tryhard is appropriate, and as a man you pale next to me.

I actually love this one? You know? I'd totally buy it. If TW doesn't submit this one so I can buy it, ill spend my money on making it for my own and later take a picture and post the shit here

shirt

wait

shit

wat

fukkkkk

So, P Masta, plz post ai so I can download it and later make it a real shirt 8)

you come here to speak only, to inflate your ego and despite your extensive time here and the multitude of "conversations" that you've participated in you have clearly learned little beyond your basic assumptions who I or most of your fellow posters are.

We're talking about a shirt to support a 14 year old dead videogame forum, nerdy is the order of the day, and I've known many people like you throughout my life, tryhard is appropriate, and as a man you pale next to me.

yes but most of us supporting this 14 year old dead video game have grown up, somewhere to the tune of being 14 years older now

thus "hilarious" rape jokes and memes no longer appeal to us as clothing or apparel and we like our jokes to be somewhat more subtle and socially acceptable

like holy shit leave the dimly lit basement, nobody wants to look at your Evangelion posters anymore

What about a simple happyflag shirt? Dunno the catchy phrase to use but that way you get your TW/tribes reference and normal t-shirt.

Back