Reload this Page Sony Press Conference Live Tonight
Page 13 of 13
Ratbert
VeteranXV
Old
241 - 05-09-2006, 11:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooley
When Sony ripped off the analog they did it just as well if not better, imo.

When Sony ripped off the rumble pack, they stuck a cock in nintendo's mouth because it actually came built into the controller and not an addon like every ****ing special feature Ninitendo was trying to push with the 64.

I was a Nintendo advocate up until the end of the 64's life span. Nintendo was clearly stunted with lack of games on 64 and a consistant game plan to make things work till the 128 bit generation and the DDrive which never materialized which I was waiting for put the nail in the coffin for me.

Actually, that's when I said to hell with consoles.

Then came tribes.
They may not have had a ton of games, but the games they had where great. PS has a lot of games, but a crap ton of horrible games. Quality over quantity my friend.

Sponsored Links
Fatman
VeteranXX
Old
242 - 05-09-2006, 11:56
Someone mentioned seeing this a few pages back..

KillerONE
VeteranX
Old
243 - 05-09-2006, 12:05
Reasons to buy an Xbox 360:
XBL
GRAW
Halo 3

Reasons to buy a PS3:
MGS
GTA
Free Online

Reasons to buy a Nintendo Wii:
New controller
Free Online
Downloadable NES, SNES and N64
Mario
Zelda
Metroid
Console/Game Prices

This is my own personal list.. but I think a lot of people would tend to agree. I never owned a GC, went with Xbox.

The backward compatibility to GC is a big plus for me sine now it's like buying 2 new systems in one. Should be able to get most of the good GC games for $5 or less in the bargain bins/ebay. New Wii games are supposedly going to be in the $30 to $50 range.

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
244 - 05-09-2006, 18:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Welington
Eeek. Sorry man it's ****ing late and my sarcasm came across quite poorly. In all honesty I was trying to be "mock" angry at you for not picking sides... anyway, I still appreciate the PSP help buddy...

Yogi
Tribalwar Staff
Old
245 - 05-09-2006, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerONE
XBL
GRAW
Halo 3

Reasons to buy a PS3:
MGS
GTA
Free Online

New controller
Free Online
Mario
Zelda
Metroid
Console/Game Prices

This is my own personal list.. but I think a lot of people would tend to agree. I never owned a GC, went with Xbox.

The backward compatibility to GC is a big plus for me sine now it's like buying 2 new systems in one. Should be able to get most of the good GC games for $5 or less in the bargain bins/ebay. New Wii games are supposedly going to be in the $30 to $50 range.
GTA will be out for 360 same time as PS3 and will have exclusive downloadable content.

JohnnyX
VeteranXV
Old
246 - 05-09-2006, 18:41
I saw a Nintendo Wii preview in Time magazine and I have to admit I'm kind of a huge nerd and somewhat interested in it, gotta try it out first though.

360 is the same old, same old. I guess if you have a friend with a 360 also online it'd be nice to get. Aside from that...

Shadow13
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
247 - 05-09-2006, 19:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyX
I saw a Nintendo Wii preview in Time magazine and I have to admit I'm kind of a huge nerd and somewhat interested in it, gotta try it out first though.

360 is the same old, same old. I guess if you have a friend with a 360 also online it'd be nice to get. Aside from that...
only real reason I have one.

me and some old buddies from SCEA XBL'ing it up in tennis, BF2 (they dont have pc version ****ing lamers) and GRAW is kinda fun.

Havnt tried Burnout online yet, but heard thats fun also online.

CarpeIppon
Veteran++
Old
248 - 05-09-2006, 19:08
Quote:
New controller
Free Online
Mario
Zelda
Metroid
Console/Game Prices
Don't forget the new smash bros (WHICH I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT!!!111) and new sonic.

Beren
Tribalwar Aussie
Contributor
Old
249 - 05-09-2006, 19:21
Quote:
XBL
GRAW
Halo 3

Reasons to buy a PS3:
MGS
GTA
Free Online

New controller
Free Online
Mario
Zelda
Metroid
Console/Game Prices

you get some access with 360 on the silver account... not sure what (i have gold). But if there is much more access on the PS3 then there is on the 360, MS will totally make that free. Hell they are for E3. The games and stuff are still bought online. Its just a bit of a money making exercise until everyone else releases.

Page 13 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Sony Press Conference Live Tonight

Social Website Bullshit