My first sig is getting old. (1 2)

last time I lost it I remembered I left it at the uhaul after a bit

yo gimme a ride here

no wait scratch that I actually need to go there

SPAM

Spamming the forums with too many posts full of nonsense, repeated material or low content may be considered spam if the administrators deem the action disruptive to the flow of the thread at hand or the forum in question. Generally speaking, we are very laid back with what we consider spam, but if you start acting excessively malicious or disruptive, we will have to take action. Several other examples: Facebook style "if this thread gets X replies" and "rep train" threads are wholly unacceptable. Almost all parody threads are considered spam, especially if they are stupid. Constantly derailing threads with repetitive activity also falls within the realm of spam and suspension or bans can result accordingly due to severity.

What about you with a burrito at the farmers market?

image.png

yeah no I think you're a fag because you listen to shitty noise designed for nerds who want to be emotional about how much their lives suck but are unwilling to admit that lives sucking is a mainstream thing

FHSDAHSDHUUUUUUUUUUUUUURR RRRRRGH CUT MY HEART INTO PIECES DALALALALALALALALAALALALA LALALALAL I CAN'T GET A GIRLFRIEND FOREVER BECAUSE I AM UGLY AND HAVE A BEARD ALALALAHURRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH HH DEATH DEATH DESTRUCTION AND I'M A LOSER MRAHHHHHHHURGGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHH

Fuck you and every musical standpoint you stand for, which is conveniently also the view of society

Grow out of your nerd loser shell, don't neg rep people who say your music sucks, because guess what, it does

Drunk preach brought to you by the guy who fucks far more women that you do

PAYCE

Cool, found out between when I first saw u on TW and now (in like 2012 or something) about monkey island. Sweet game. Not big on the recent remake style though. I found this from a wayback machine site today:

3SsBd9T.jpeg

one of my first avatars

lore: I scanned that image from a picture in a national geographic magazine in high school

Back