[T1] Stripped Help

swerve

Veteran X
Hey

Im using latest Stripped posted here and I dont want to use yap but want to use the new5150 sound ect
turning yap off and exec new5150 works fine, but again like the VP is invisable

Now I read the other thread and that works fine for enabling the chathud in VP pack

But there isnt an option in tree or I cant find it to enable it that has the same name as the one shown in the viking refernece
Ive been through all the tree and any reference to chat hud seems to be the new one that came with the pack and have tested them and still nothing

How can I enable the old one back in?

Thanks

wait wtf?

ok anyway in stripped disable yap

in your tribes config make sure your chat menu is bound... (may seem stupid but it's happened to me :eek:)

and when u say exec 5150 i hope you dont mean in your autoexec, all you need to do is on your playerpage, where u choose your name in such, is to put "5150" (without the quotes). no 5150.cs or exec("5150.cs");. then it should work fine

*edit or did you mean the viking pack isnt showing the menus ingame? its somewhere in the viking prefs, but iduno :(

yes yap is disabled

v is checked for use for the voice gui

new5150 + all my other binds r in that script that i use for matches

new5150 is named for custom scripts and enabled in the player options

its exec'd in the autoexec.cs

I hear them in game but the gui isnt visable when pressing v ect
i see the finished result in the chat hud thou

sorry if i was unclear

I could add all the 5150 bollocks to the yap but im too lazy to change all the syntax :p

whicj is y i just want to disable yap and exec the other script :p
just not visable :/

its not viking its stripped :p

i had the viking one werking fine, I just want to get lots of diff configs so I have a choice + change when i want i.

Last edited:
tree.jpg

which one do i change?

Thankyou kindly

only thing was missing from that config was z0dds waypoints :)

very nice pack overall
thanks again for the help
as always quick responses

Back