UberGuy - Error In HudManager

Whilst checking I had the latest version.. Due to console spam.

I noticed: Lines 1168-70
Code:
Callback.add(onGameOver,"HudManager.forceToggle(false);");
Callback.add(onUserClientDrop,"HudManager.forceToggle(false);");
Callback.add(onMissionDropInfo,"HudManager.forceToggle(false);");

Shouldn't it be:
Code:
Callback.add(onGameOver,"HudManager.forceToggleGui(false);");
Callback.add(onUserClientDrop,"HudManager.forceToggleGui(false);");
Callback.add(onMissionDropInfo,"HudManager.forceToggleGui(false);");

The version I have is 1.0.1:
Code:
// #autoload
// #name = HudManager
// #version = 1.0.1
// #date = April 8, 2002

ive always had problems with hudmanager. in the middle of playing huds would just reset to default with no warning, and id have to load my prefs every time i loaded t2. is this fixing that problem (i have no clue about scripting)

No, and I don't know of anything that could cause that except for a conflict with another hud mover. Are you possibly using PJs or Labrat's original HudMover?

The thing is, HudManager never moves the huds unless you ask it to, either by pulling up the control panel or by hitting the refresh bind. So I have no idea how it could just reset them all in the middle of play, even if it did forget where they all are supposed to be.

Docked huds will move in response to other huds moving, but that shouln't be able to spontaneously reset the whole mess.

What else are you running, if anything?

i thought it had something to do with propack, since those are the huds that are moving around. It got to the point that i just got used to them moving and id just leave them, rather than hitting F5 every few mins.

:(

Are you still running propack? I remember NeoFight making changes to it to make it HudManager friendly, but I don't remember what he changed.

Back