someone wanna make me a background?

pretty nice loading screen.

Luminance_1024.jpg

SarcaStick said:
you know its .PALed up there. could drop it in game.

I think I noticed...

Very nice dropping of the black rectangle on the title text of my wallpaper, though. You know, I could've just given you the version without the text. ;)

Acer0158 said:
how about this?

rb%20desktop.jpg

just a first try tho.

GiftOfTheGame said:
hop off teh tutorials

Originally posted by Acer0158
i didnt use a tut for that one. i saw that tut a long time ago and memorized it

Yes, you did use a tut for that, because I submitted that exact same design to a computer art contest around the release of PS 5.5, and released the tutorial for it months later. I'd appreciate it if you stop taking credit for simply copying someone elses design tutorial, which is meant to help you learn the features of PS, and claiming it as 'your first try.' :rolleyes:

Edit: I don't mind you using it, but give credit where credit is due when you post it.

<3 shadowness

Last edited:
Sure, I'll have to do it tonight though, I won't get home until like 7-8est. It'll only take a few seconds, I have the original PS file :)

Animo$ity said:
Yes, you did use a tut for that, because I submitted that exact same design to a computer art contest around the release of PS 5.5, and released the tutorial for it months later. I'd appreciate it if you stop taking credit for simply copying someone elses design tutorial, which is meant to help you learn the features of PS, and claiming it as 'your first try.' :rolleyes:

Edit: I don't mind you using it, but give credit where credit is due when you post it.

<3 shadowness

i saw it on shadowness, memorized it, and made it. i didnt say i didnt use a tut, so stop bitching. thx :| and i didnt take credit for it.
p.s. much <3 for making that tut.

Back