[T1] Yea Motherfuckers..

;\ this is frustrating. i used a correct pal to get the right color, but they still show up as god damn red ingame despite the fact the 3 files of red font are BLUE...

hopefully ill have some new stuff done that will make converting font colors easier by tomorrow.. well later today

random is whining about some fake "carpal tunnel" from all the clicking he did or something :p

random says:
tell mav to make sure it's actually named sf_red_10b.pft, and that he removes all other font replacements from his tribes (config\, base\, base\skins)

well I'm using VikingPack 4.0 which comes with the small fonts. I just want to change all the small red ones, to small blue ones. I've edited them, have correct pal, etc

The ones in my Base\Skins\ folder are:

if_g_10b.pft
if_gr_10b.pft
if_lb.10b.pft
if_w_10b.pft
if_y_10b.pft
sf_orange214_10.pft
sf_orange214_10.pft
sf_red_10b.pft
sf_white_10.pft
sf_white_10b.pft
sf_yellow_10b.pft

Out of those, I edited

sf_orange214_10.pft
sf_orange214_10.pft
sf_red_10b.pft

They are the only ones that were red text, I changed them to blue and saved them. Ingame however they still show up as red :( I dunno if its a VP conflict or what.

The letter I edited, shows up:

wtf.jpg

But everything else is still red. Don't tell me I have to edit letter per letter ;\

Last edited:
Interface.pal was the only one that I could get a blue to show up in. Using a medium dark shade of blue from that pal

not sure, it might

i can get the letter A in blue but every other letter is still red ;\ since I can only edit the letter A when I edit the pft's thats all thats changed

letters that get cut for me are: 106, 131, 138, 159, 192-197, 199-207, 209-214, 217-221, 229, 250-251, 253-255, but the only one noticable ingame fore me is the 106(lowercase j)

my brother "savage" err ya, has been fuckin with this program. this is just some shit hes come up with..:/

text.png

Last edited:
all lpb... no skill =D insteresting idea of changin those to yellow. I basically just switched the red font to a dark blue and inserted into my config. I might steal that idea =D, since i'm trying to make a yellow and blue config to fit w/ my college colors. Looks real nice.

Back