[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Wait.. the kind of comprehension it takes to understand the King James Version might be beyond you.

Here is the dummy's guide to that same passage

Romans 13 Living Bible (TLB)
1 Obey the government, for God is the one who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power.

2 So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow.

3 For the policeman does not frighten people who are doing right; but those doing evil will always fear him. So if you don’t want to be afraid, keep the laws and you will get along well.

4 The policeman is sent by God to help you. But if you are doing something wrong, of course you should be afraid, for he will have you punished. He is sent by God for that very purpose.

5 Obey the laws, then, for two reasons: first, to keep from being punished, and second, just because you know you should.

6 Pay your taxes too, for these same two reasons. For government workers need to be paid so that they can keep on doing God’s work, serving you.

7 Pay everyone whatever he ought to have: pay your taxes and import duties gladly, obey those over you, and give honor and respect to all those to whom it is due.

8 Pay all your debts except the debt of love for others—never finish paying that! For if you love them, you will be obeying all of God’s laws, fulfilling all his requirements.

9 If you love your neighbor as much as you love yourself you will not want to harm or cheat him, or kill him or steal from him. And you won’t sin with his wife or want what is his, or do anything else the Ten Commandments say is wrong. All ten are wrapped up in this one, to love your neighbor as you love yourself.

10 Love does no wrong to anyone. That’s why it fully satisfies all of God’s requirements. It is the only law you need.

11 Another reason for right living is this: you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for the coming of the Lord is nearer now than when we first believed.

12-13 The night is far gone, the day of his return[a] will soon be here. So quit the evil deeds of darkness and put on the armor of right living, as we who live in the daylight should! Be decent and true in everything you do so that all can approve your behavior. Don’t spend your time in wild parties and getting drunk or in adultery and lust or fighting or jealousy.

14 But ask the Lord Jesus Christ to help you live as you should, and don’t make plans to enjoy evil.

Last edited:
jfc goshin we gittit ur a wyte trash fukn pussyass disgr8c 2 ya own race frenz n famly we gittit bruh u aint gotsa b tryin so hard bouttit smdh lol :jester:

Owned

Parkland students asked Legislature not to arm teachers. Senate voted yes to guns. | Miami Herald

It succeeded on a 22-17 vote. Although the vote count isn’t far off from last year’s 20-18 vote, Tuesday’s vote fell much more along party lines. Only one senator, Sen. Anitere Flores, a Republican from Miami, kept it from being a complete party-line passage when she voted against the bill with all the Democrats.

The 54-page proposal, Senate Bill 7030, cleared the floor with its most contentious piece intact: an expansion of the “Guardian” program created last year that would allow teachers to carry guns after undergoing screening and training by a sheriff’s office.

If you want to win you have to go with the superior candidate.

Democrats Consider: Is A White, Straight Man The Safe Bet Against Trump? : NPR

Democrats have 19 candidates and counting to pick from ahead of 2020. And while they try to pick whom they personally like, they are also doing some serious mental gymnastics around the question of electability — whom their fellow Americans might vote for.

The idea that some Democrats would lean away from non-straight, non-white, and woman candidates is striking, especially from a party that just six months ago elected a diverse wave of candidates to Congress — most notably, a record number of women.

Sooooo fuccckkkking much winning

Wouldn't people just lie and answer yes? How would anyone know?

It seems like people are predicting a behavior and assuming an outcome which no one knows would actually happen? They are guessing people who are not citizens will avoid the census, but they can't actually know that for certain.

This is also a case of political entities protecting their own interests, they'll support any argument or fear-mongering that maintains funding to their financial coffers. Even if by dubious means.

I also find it a little funny to assume an area of the country with a high Hispanic population would have a poor census return if you asked the citizenship question. It's a tacit admission that you think most of them are illegal aliens with something to hide. Why wouldn't you assume that most Americans with Hispanic heritage are citizens in a place like California or Arizona or New Mexico?

Last edited:
I think there are enough paranoid beaners that will never fill in the identity information for fear of auto deportation. Enough that most will not return the forms

https://www2.census.gov/cac/nac/meetings/2017-11/Meyers-NAC-Confidentiality-Presentation.pdf

Respondent Focus Group Findings

Respondent Fears
 "The possibility that the Census could give
my information to internal security and
immigration could come and arrest me for
not having documents terrifies me.” (Spanish
interview)
 “Particularly with our current political climate,
the Latino community will not sign up
because they will think that Census will pass
their information on and people can come
looking for them.” (Spanish interview)
 English-speaker mentioned the “Muslim ban

Legal residency status, fear of
deportation, concern about how the data
are used, and which agencies can see it
(DHS? ICE?)
 Receiving advice not to open the door; Rs
should request warrant be slipped under
the door.
“They say, ‘Never open the door!’”
“This alert has been spread everywhere now.”

“Maybe if we tell them that this is not going to
affect anything, not your visa, nor whether you
just arrived or came here a long time ago.”
(Arabic Focus Group)
 “In light of the current political situation, the
immigrants, especially the Arabs and Mexicans,
would be so scared when they see a government
interviewer at their doorsteps.” (Arabic Focus
Group)
 “The immigrant is not going to trust the Census
employee when they are continuously hearing a
contradicting message from the media every day
threatening to deport immigrants.” (Arabic Focus group)

Unusual Respondent Behavior
Reported by Field Staff

R walked out and left interviewer alone in home
during citizenship questions
 Rs worrying about giving out legitimate names or
info on other household members. Rs think “the
less information they give out, the better. The
safer they are.” (Interviewer)
 “There was a cluster of mobile homes, all
Hispanic. I went to one and I left the information
on the door. I could hear them inside. I did two
more interviews, and when I came back, they
were moving.... It's because they were afraid of
being deported.” (Interviewer)

“The politics have changed everything. Recently.”
(Interviewer)
 “This may just be a sign of the times, but in the
recent several months before anything begins, I’m
being asked times over, does it make a difference
if I’m not a citizen?” (Interviewer)
 “Three years ago was so much easier to get
respondents compared to now because of the
government changes… and trust factors.…Three
years ago I didn’t have problems with the
immigration questions.” (Interviewer)

Last edited:
Most illegal immigrants in US receive government benefits, costing taxpayers billions: experts

A FAIR study in 2017 found illegal immigrants are a net consumer of taxpayer benefits worth more than $100 billion a year, not including the cost of enforcing the border.

While federal benefits are supposed to be off limits, in practice many are not. More than 25,000 undocumented workers receive subsidized housing, according to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Children receive free education and most qualify for English lessons and free school breakfast and lunch.

Illegal immigrants do not qualify for Obamacare but under federal law, hospitals and clinics are required to provide urgent medical care without regard to legal status. Pregnant women are entitled to prenatal and postpartum care under the Women, Infants and Children program. Infant delivery costs are paid for by Medicaid. A study in the Journal of the American Medical Association found a federal-state immigrant insurance program cost $2 billion a year in emergency treatment, not including the $1.24 billion in infant delivery expenses.

llegal immigrants are not entitled to food stamps, but families with U.S.-born children are. According to the Center for Immigration Studies, 31% of such families use the SNAP program and more than 50% of Central American families in the U.S. use at least one welfare program.

If you are an illegal alien... you shouldn't be taking the census. You shouldn't even be in the country in the first place...

It would be like a Bank Robber complaining that if they asked "Do you rob banks", they'd fear being arrested if they answered yes.

TSA: Are you going to blow up this airplane?
Terrorist: Gawd-damnit... you got me. you shouldn't be allowed to ask me that question.

I think places like New York and California are afraid that asking the question would reveal factual numbers on the actual demographic that makes up their local populations. Which, in turn, would effect them negatively. They'd much rather the numbers be kept subjective and open to interpretation.

Hypothetically, in the extreme case that New York's population suddenly dropped a few million people according to the census, wouldn't that be an indication of a problem? Much harder to ignore the elephant in the room at that point...

Last edited:
The census is supposed collect information on everyone in america. No matter their status.

Well, the information is used to get a broader sense about the population in general. This information then is used to calculate the number of seats that each state will have in the U.S. House of Representatives.

and without their responses.. the dems/left/faggots plan of overwhelming the republican votes with illegal bloodsucking beaners.. has failed

Last edited:
A lot of people believe that if you've served your time you shouldn't be restricted from voting. You committed a crime, you did the punishment, you still have rights. Letting people vote from jail is insane, but after you're out it's hard to deny. Republicans don't like it because felons are almost universally democrat, Democrats want it because it's more cheap votes hidden behind veiled morality.

The democratic base would deteriorate rapidly if the Freebee brigade became more restrictive so it is not "benefits 4^lyfe" for not doing shit.

Back