in this thread, i will post the life story of tribalwar's own gon

i did stand up a few times at open mics, it was never memorable. either the crowd will laugh at anything, or they'll laugh at nothing. theres never a realistic vibe.

i did stand up a few times at open mics, it was never memorable. either the crowd will laugh at anything, or they'll laugh at nothing. theres never a realistic vibe.

That's why you pack the place with your pals and move on to "invited."

in one week i get to see how super awesome ayzianboy is I-R-L. i really hope he doesn't disappoint!

I was driving on the highway yesterday and randomly thought of Gon's haircut post.

He was in the middle of shaving his head and created a thread with in the process pictures, claiming them as his new hairstyle.

All he wrote was something along the lines of:

"got 2 look good 4 the summer"

in one week i get to see how super awesome ayzianboy is I-R-L. i really hope he doesn't disappoint!

yeah i'm not sure what i should expect

the general consensus is a fat obnoxious jew with the maturity of a 4-year old who constantly runs his mouth to start shit

then again some people say you have matured a bit but they then qualify that they use the term "matured" loosely

sounds like tons of fun, i am excited

yeah i'm not sure what i should expect

the general consensus is a fat obnoxious jew with the maturity of a 4-year old who constantly runs his mouth to start shit

then again some people say you have matured a bit but they then qualify that they use the term "matured" loosely

sounds like tons of fun, i am excited

i'm not trying to offend you when i say this

but i actually looked forward to meeting fraggle

and i really can't say the same for you

one thing i've probably said about fraggle in every thread about people meeting him is that he's exactly the same in person as he is on this forum, which is to say he's obnoxious, racist, and a complete asshole, but he gets away with it and it's funny

Back