Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

i admit in self shots i'm usually the only one that looks good and i usually cut my fat rolls out in post production but i felt like contributing positively to tribalwar tonight because i'm worn the fuck out right now and trying to soldier through to fuck two more chicks before 4am.

how do you handle the std thing? I guess my education is off on the gw thing. I thought you were pretty much giving them to everyone you fucked from now on, condom or not

how do you handle the std thing? I guess my education is off on the gw thing. I thought you were pretty much giving them to everyone you fucked from now on, condom or not

he's fucking whores in Columbia. I don't think he gives a shit.

he's fucking whores in Columbia. I don't think he gives a shit.

Jomo....I hate to tell you this, but you are WRONG. It's Colombia. At any rate...the chic has a man face. Your'e fucking tranny...ror whattever thy are called....fuck all i'm drunk.

Jomo....I hate to tell you this, but you are WRONG. It's Colombia. At any rate...the chic has a man face. Your'e fucking tranny...ror whattever thy are called....fuck all i'm drunk.

oops, I thought he was in Columbia, Missouri (not really, PS wanna fuck yet?)

if you had a fetish for degrading women, that would be exactly what you would ask.

'What did you want to be when you grew up?'

'I wanted to be a princ OWWW NO CULO NO CULO'

are you going to take more pictures tonight
no7jb6.jpg

e9f22u.jpg

Back