[lasthope] 1.30 bypass

Gotchaman said:
If NoFix's bypass is really for legit reason then what is it for? I have no problem with cutomization of the game for improvement but is there more needs of cutomization left for this game at this point? I think most of demanded cutomzations have already been done except for maybe graphics. Lasthope was great for eliminating chain whores. Now you tell me why do you need to bypass the script that was made for eliminating the cheaters. Yes I believe there are worse bypass out there already and they should be banned for it.

That's just it. Don't believe what people tell you. Random just made the assertion that Troc(easytarget) released a 'worse' bypass. That's simply not true. It wasn't a bypass at all, and of all things, it was based off andrews released (mem.butt?) source.

Why do people make shit up? Ever since LastHope's release, people have been claiming they're using a bypass, someone they know is using a bypass, someone on "THE SERVER" is using a bypass. So on, etc...

Okay, well, where the fuck are these so-called bypasses? You yourself say you "...believe there are worse bypass out there...", so, why does it bother you that one that actually exists is now public? Now it's just not the people you're calling a cheater...bypassing, it could be anyone. You just don't fucking know, do you?

So, yeah, that's why I chose to release it. People want to cry wolf, well, there's your fucking wolf...faggot.

Gotchaman said:
make all excuses you want. this is like arguing with a scammer. you have no fucking honor. that's all i have to say. fag

Why would I be making excuses? I've already fully explained my reasoning, if you don't want to accept it, do you really think I give a fuck?

blue_menora.jpg

happy hannakah (I'm sure that's spelled wrong but fuck it).

i heard people are cheating at tribes lately

way to go faggotz ur good at a gay mod of a 7 year old game when you cheat at it

NoFiX said:
Kinda like how everyone was cheating prior to the release of the bypass...right.

yes, every tribes players has the same day every day and it goes like this.

8am: Wake up
8.01am :Jerking off
8.05am: Breakfast
8.15am: Having a shower (mayb another handjob)
8:30am: Googling and whoring forums for cheats until servers are crowded (flame on TW a bit in the meanwhile)
11:00am: Cheating, or tking because we didn´t find cheats
12:00am: lunch (even cheaters have needs)
12:30am: Looking for improved cheats
13:00am: Creating the "What i ate today thread on TW" and eating some members for dessert.
1:30pm: Looking for improved cheats again.
6:00pm: See 11:00am
8:00pm: All the ceheating made our cocks shrink, better jerk off again!
9:00pm: PU, cheats of course. If we don´t have some, google time.
11:00pm: Tired of all the cheating, sleeping with our gf´s best friend.
11:01pm: See 8:00pm
11:05pm: Shit, mayb somebody released new cheats, lets browse some websites.
12:00pm: Bed time (dreaming of cheats)

Last edited:
Excuse me for not using the </sarcasm> tag.

The point was LH was nothing more than a false sense of security. The few times I've played in the last 6 months I'd be called a cheater constantly on LH servers. Why is that? Surely it's not because everyone cheats...on LH servers?

Whatever...

Still don´t get why it´s necessary to release illegal considered stuff.
I respect the needs for others models, nps, just keep them valid and don´t open up doors for worse stuff. Plus, if everybody cheated already, why make it worse by releasing something "proper" or whatever this bypass is. If it´s really that worse and you still have the passion to spend on tribes stuff, change the sides and make things better, not worse! What a sick attitude!

Could you mayb rephrase why the heck you think ppl would need a bypass if anybody could cheat already?

Back