Lets see those Configs boys!

Still workin on it, my skys dont work all the time what can i do to get them to work all of the time? tell me what you guys think of the Config.
ss5.jpg

Okay im not that "pleased" with my litle so called Config :-/
This is something i youst puted together right now... give me critics i want to know on how to improve the looks, Tips are welcomed :) Tell me what u think... here goes :
zaphconfiraw.jpg

I like it.

Might want to move the chat over and make it cover that whole bottom section next to the flag hud if nothing is there currently.

If i move the chat overe where i think u want it, the text that says "home" that changes to the player name who has the flag, that will interfeer with the chat hud and it will look like shite. other wise i would have done that. ;) thanx for the tip :=)
maybe will do some change about flag stuff we will c :)

EC_KyRo said:
Still workin on it, my skys dont work all the time what can i do to get them to work all of the time? tell me what you guys think of the Config.
ss5.jpg
i envy your 193 frames per second :mofo:

pffft thats nothin i have a ss of me gettin 16091fps... i have a GeForce 6800 over clocked and water cooled... soon to have a amd 64 fx53 with 3gb of ram... my mom has a contract with amd and her company so shes gettin the fx53 for 190 :-D with mobo so it will kick ass.. but yea 193 isnt bad i get alot more usually.

yea thats what i said at first but why would i lie about it?? maybe it was a glitch or somethin i sent it to some of my clan members.... it was crazy

EC_KyRo said:
pffft thats nothin i have a ss of me gettin 16091fps... i have a GeForce 6800 over clocked and water cooled... soon to have a amd 64 fx53 with 3gb of ram... my mom has a contract with amd and her company so shes gettin the fx53 for 190 :-D with mobo so it will kick ass.. but yea 193 isnt bad i get alot more usually.
any way you could get one for me at that price? :browsmile

Back