What is going on between R@NDOM and [LEET]demon ???

[LEET]demon said:
only games we lost we didnt play.

1 and 0 baby lol

You played Intensive. Lost..
(I remember playing in that match)

1-1 baby

And how is altering the haze not a cheat??? Stil waiting on that.

im taking bets on how bad i kick your teeth down your throat if you show up...

I bet 1000$ you come away missing at least 10 teeth and with prolly no ears and half you face missing.

RedSpider(Real) said:
You played Intensive. Lost..
(I remember playing in that match)

1-1 baby

And how is altering the haze not a cheat??? Stil waiting on that.

we never played you must be thinkin of another team, look at history it doesnt lie.

Woohoo said:
How about FOV? another cheat? :/

shadows and fov etc were released to the scripterz to play with btw.dynamix gave out shitload of info on alot of aspects...you see how much t1 was modded dont ya.

Tribes Arena Intensive code_deleted Loss 2/7/2001 Intensive code_deleted 0 demos
Arena in the Sky: 5 - 2
A Safe Warm Place: 5 - 0
Arena Dangerous Crossing: not played

I played for Intensive.. and I do remember this.

[LEET]demon said:
only games we lost we didnt play.

1 and 0 baby lol

Intensive code_deleted Loss 2/7/2001 Intensive code_deleted 0 demos

Good job on the accuracy there...I'll just sit and wait for some baseless, irrelevant arguement from you about how I can't beat the shit out of you in RL. I forgot that arguements on the internet don't matter, so that's why we have to fight in RL.

Here's to the sincere hope that you are just deluded enough to continue thinking that you are always right.

Here's another $150 on you weeping tears of frustration when I show up and you're stuck outside because you can't read the door to see if it's "Push" or "Pull" :(

[LEET]demon said:
it says not played quit making up scores.
Let me post this again..

Tribes Arena Intensive code_deleted Loss 2/7/2001 Intensive code_deleted 0 demos

I played for Intensive.. I remember this.

R@ND0M said:
After I'm done kicking your ass, do I get to keep the $50 I win from Doom's team beating yours?

when you think your a big enough man, quit talking and show something..only pussy's run that cocksucker.

Back