Here is a pic of one of the Xmas Presents

Seriously phantom, ive said that i've lost my enthusiasm to play T1 because of a recent 2 faced faggot inncident with a person i've known for almost 3 yrs.
But this makes me want to load up T1 again and continue on.

I can't continue as of yet, due to my v5500 crappingout on me and not letting me play anything, but you bet ur ass i'm going to install tribes as soon as I get my new pc up and running next week.

I just want to thank you for helping someone, who's tried to help other keep tribes1 alive. You rock!!!

I know, you said its not finished. I just thought i'd let you know in case you didn't. In third person while jetting the right leg jet is outta place. Not critisizing, I think its amazing, just tryin to give input.

Phantom, kickass, you'll prolly make a Tribes 3 out of Tribes 1..lol

what I found funny, I know you're fixing this, but the right arm of the blood eagle heavy is :closet:

kesh!! what do you mean about the arm is limp? Tell me more exactly what you mean.

And about the jets on the bottom. There is nothing I can do without actually creating a script for it. The actually jet placement on the heavy is not controlled with the max file.

Phantomstranger said:
the only skin that lost the most color was the starwolfs. But they all look fine.

phantom, i think the entire community would get together and pay for the rest of the models for t1. would you be up for it?

anyone disagree?

Really nice Job Phantom. Is there like a huge T1 skins\ graphics pack redo. I just got some of sarcasticks skins and they look great. Thanks for all the hard work guys. Doing a great job.

My post from the general tribes thread on this:
-Jofiss- said:
holy geez, how the fuck did u do that? I figured it wouldn't work on my voodoo3 2000 (cuz high res skins never do). It's... it's.... fucking beautiful.

Please redo all T1 models.

I'd be willing to donate $5 to a development fund for you to do this.

Back