[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Rudy will be approached by a guaranteed no-run hair dye maker this afternoon and in a week will be making fat stacks as the spokesman.

"Do you absolutely, positively have to be taken seriously at the most important press conference of your life? Don't use the wrong hair dye, use Bob's 'no-run' hair dye! I wish I did!"

Reactions: clu
When your families entire financial name and legacy is on the line always hire Rudy

He's known to get things done and for absolute competency

:lol:

Reactions: clu
wtf i just woke up and see some bit about a news conference on 4chin, spoken about as if it's already happened. they're still holding it, and nothing official has yet been stated? fuck i am a boomer

When your families entire financial name and legacy is on the line always hire Rudy

He's known to get things done and for absolute competency

:lol:

Rudolph Giuliani | The Mob Museum

In 1989, when Rudolph Giuliani stepped down after six years as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, he was perhaps the most famous law enforcement official in the United States. He left a legacy of successful prosecutions of leaders of New York’s “Commission” of organized crime families, the Mafia’s international heroin and cocaine ring in the “Pizza Connection” case, as well as high-profile political corruption and Wall Street criminal cases.

As mayor of New York for eight years, Giuliani made sweeping changes to law enforcement policies that reduced crime in the city by more than 50 percent and calmly shepherded the city and nation through the catastrophic 9/11 terrorist attacks that destroyed the World Trade Center.

Giuliani was so effective at destroying the Mafia, Gotti wanted him dead. Only to end up dead himself. You fucks play with things you do not understand.

Mafia Commission Trial - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Back