[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

https://twitter.com/SenMastriano/status/1332666825490968578

Originally Posted by Senator Doug Mastriano
There is mounting evidence that the PA presidential election was compromised. If this is the case, under Article II, Section 1.2 of the US Constitution, the state legislature has the sole authority to direct the manner of selecting delegates to the Electoral College. (1)

This power was given to the state legislature for the purpose of safeguarding the appointment of our President, specifically contemplating corruption and ensuring that the people are not disenfranchised through a corrupt election process. (2)

Therefore, we are introducing a Resolution to exercise our obligation and authority to appoint delegates to the Electoral College. (3)

MpAQgk3.png

Spoiler

Last edited:
Maximum number of people who will ever click on a Tehvul Youtube link...

Zero

Maximum number of people who will ever click on a Tehvul Youtube link in spoiler tags...

Spoiler

Maximum number of people who will ever click on a Tehvul Youtube link...

Zero

Maximum number of people who will ever click on a Tehvul Youtube link in spoiler tags...

Spoiler
people respect tehvul more than you

did u forget?

i think u forgot

Yeah Tehvul still reminds me of Madonna, the anorexic old crack whore who thinks she's a lady because she moved to England.

The dumpster diving methhead sold his asshole to pay the rent and now he thinks he's an intellectual in Einstein's league.

"Like a virgin, touched for the very first time."

For the very first time tonight.

Last edited:
Thank u US&A for endless entertaining during these troubled times

grab a few jiffy pops this could go on for a bit :hungry:

tfw candia gets dragged into civil war during deep winter doldrums and family infighting on which US side is right, or which should win

>go wait in line at that ER eh?

Chinada really should be focused on getting rid of their Globalist Clown.
I'd say you have more problems than us seeing how far down the communist road you've gone.

they'll wish they were communist when fiat currency is done with them. hey guys what is a good email service to use, for when wrongspeak is grounds for deplatform? i'm migrating everything now

Back