[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Biden: 'There's an awful lot of really good Republicans out there' | TheHill

White House hopeful Joe Biden doubled down on his vow to cooperate with Republicans should he be elected president, saying he successfully worked across the aisle as vice president.

“If you start off with the notion there's nothing you can do, well why don't you all go home then, man? Or let's start a real physical revolution if you're talking about it. Because we have to be able to change what we're doing within our system,” Biden said in June.

“You have to go out and beat these folks if they don't agree with you, by making your case - and that's what presidents are supposed to do: Persuade the public. Move people as to what's going on.”

Yep.. I am a nutter for suggesting civil war is coming.. Here is the dems/left/faggots supposed front runner calling for civil war.

Are you ready? Prepared to fight? Prepared to sustain yourself when chaos reigns?

Freedom of the Press has been used by nazis to spread propaganda. We should strip it from the first amendment.

She is determined she is going to boycott a jew.. doesn't matter which one as long as they are a jew

Rashida Tlaib calls for boycott of Bill Maher as civil war erupts on the left

#dems/left/faggotseateachotheralive :lol:

Nowhere in this article do they mention that Bill Maher is a jew... nowhere.
"...Tlaib then played the Race Card and invoked apartheid to suggest that Maher is racist because he’s white..."

he's white and born into a family don't you know

Bill talks shit of everything and everyone
except the family he was born into

Last edited:
so they are associating gun ownership with being a slave owner..more shame tactics?

Funny.. I don't feel shame. I feel anger. Wonder what the owners of the other 390 million guns in America feel?

I think the only thing left to do is..

Let's start a real physical revolution, you have to go out and beat these folks if they don't agree with you

Last edited:
Almost makes you think they wrote the 2nd Amendment specifically for times like we are currently in

Feel free to plug "Let's start a real physical revolution" into any search engine and see what you come up with

Freedom of the Press has been used by nazis to spread propaganda. We should strip it from the first amendment.

I'll have to check with my copy of the Constitution, but I'm pretty sure "freedom of the press" doesn't include publishing whatever the fuck you want and openly/collectively manipulating the political tenor of an entire nation.

We can start by literally and figuratively tearing down the legacy media, the corporations that own it, and the talking heads that perpetuate its endless lies.

where will you get your news then?

where i already get my news

tribalwar gaming news

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
:cool:
header2_mid_logo.jpg
:cool:

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Just remember, CNN are the only ones allowed to broadcast the news, anyone who watches the news on any channel other than CNN are breaking the law.

Exactly. And you better obey that because you don't want Fredo Cuomo to throw you down a flight of stairs or Don Lemon to sexually assault you in public.

Back