Welcome to our newest member, badbitch09

arsin you should stop targetting HK
i'd probably give a shit if that was my wife

he either actually thinks that's my wife or he think he's being diabolical and somehow getting back at me in his own way for propagating the notion that he looks like a lesbian comedienne :lol:

jesus christ tahnit is the kind of guy that you feel sorry for on principle but cant help kicking the fucker because its just so much fun, and he's a cunt

he also has half the forum on pignore

i'd probably give a shit if that was my wife

he either actually thinks that's my wife or he think he's being diabolical and somehow getting back at me in his own way for propagating the notion that he looks like a lesbian comedienne :lol:
We won't go any further HK, just a little fb reminder and we're done.

Besides I just wanted to give you a chance to say what you've been waiting so long to say.
Yea you started this ridiculous :ellen: thing, truly a Masterful troll job ;)

It was so successful, it was one of the reasons why I posted a pic of my bicep, the other to show Obiburn that my bicep > neck.

You'd think right there Ob - and anyone else - would of figured that there's no way ellen/precise fag could have that. :shrug:

Oh well, obvious to some, not so Obvious to others. Sure led to one helluva meltdown.

I'm not putting out for myself despite telling myself I love myself. I'm probably cheating on myself but I don't have any proof of my doing yet.

Back