[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

they are shareblue hillarybots - one of the original admin's wife works for HRC or some shit. they suck i got banned from there, and after reading a lot of the commentary i'm glad i did. if you want to see how a disinformation campaign works, keep visiting

:lol: 3 more unwanted house visitors getting peacefully evicted

CWHL9hJ.jpg

they are shareblue hillarybots - one of the original admin's wife works for HRC or some shit. they suck i got banned from there, and after reading a lot of the commentary i'm glad i did. if you want to see how a disinformation campaign works, keep visiting

how is that any different than what we see here and elsewhere?

buzzfeed, vice, cnn, msnbc, nbc, abc, cbs, etc.

well there is a difference between media outlets serving mockingbirded stories versus "forums" with "real people" discussing "ideas" that might be picked up by policy makers. DU serves to dictate the policy as opposed to voicing the will of the people. that this is done as an "internet form" as opposed to a sponsor-serving media outlet is a corpo spook force multiplier for populist condemnation

well there is a difference between media outlets serving mockingbirded stories versus "forums" with "real people" discussing "ideas" that might be picked up by policy makers. DU serves to dictate the policy as opposed to voicing the will of the people. that this is done as an "internet form" as opposed to a sponsor-serving media outlet is a corpo spook force multiplier for populist condemnation

so you only see a diff in who they are sponsoring propaganda for, yet say the same thing?

still the same msg as the common denominator?

:Hmm:

so you only see a diff in who they are sponsoring propaganda for, yet say the same thing?

still the same msg as the common denominator?

:Hmm:

say the same thing compared to who? anyone who criticized HRC was band from their servers they own and operate. i should of known better this is a troll

say the same thing compared to who? anyone who criticized HRC was band from their servers they own and operate. i should of known better this is a troll

that was toeing the party line for the election...

not a troll

have you not seen the video where the media all has the same talking points down to the local level through affiliation?

apples oranges etc.... these are clip segments composed by the same M$M? toeing the party line for decades? she stole the DNC nomination from the bern..... trumpian russian collusion is a false flag for DNC NYC primary collusion. vanilla sky style "open ur eyes"

- while waiting for bus the kids were being harassed by members of racist hate group Black Hebrew Israelites (who were also harassing the native group?)
- native american dude walks over and starts beating drum right in main kids face as others surround him and argue with other kids
- after natives leave, the black group starts calling them gay and racial slurs
- the kids speak in defense of gay people
- media defending the hate group as being a church group Tim Pool on Twitter: CNN just claimed the black herbrew israelites, a hate group, were just black activists preaching about the bible
- kids getting police protection from being threatened all over social media by unhinged leftists that don't care what really happened

@ ~1:12:00

In late 2008, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) described as black supremacist what it called "the extremist fringe of the Hebrew Israelite movement". It wrote that the members of such groups "believe that Jews are devilish impostors and ... openly condemn whites as evil personified, deserving only death or slavery". The SPLC also said that "most Hebrew Israelites are neither explicitly racist nor anti-Semitic and do not advocate violence".[61]

The Black Hebrew groups characterized as black supremacist by the SPLC include the Nation of Yahweh[62] and the Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ.[61] Also, the Anti-Defamation League has written that the "12 Tribes of Israel" website, maintained by a Black Hebrew group, promotes black supremacy.[63]

A 1999 FBI terrorism risk assessment report stated that "violent radical fringe members" of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement hold "beliefs [that] bear a striking resemblance to the Christian Identity theology practiced by many white supremacists."[64][65] It also said that "the overwhelming majority of [Black Hebrew Israelites] are unlikely to engage in violence."[64]

Last edited:
oldnativecuckfuk pussyass fukkn vanster bak 4 mo slaps rite dafuq across him pussyass effemcuck fukkn l0s3r teefz n m0uf lykka gud lil 2nd rate injun fukkn l0s3r smdh l :jester:

Back