twitter is fact checking trump tweets now

its funny watching people talk shit to famous ppl like they gunna jump them on the streets . especially the hipster artists who wont leave the coffee shop because the homeless guy is screaming about the radio waves again.

Gee, thanks Twatter for clearing all this up about mail in voter fraud. I completely believe this statement.

"These claims are unsubstantiated, according to CNN, Washington Post and others. Experts say mail-in ballots are very rarely linked to voter fraud."

:lol:

Experts?

42xlpi.jpg

Jezzzz guys haven't you learned that facts don't matter... Believe all women!!! unless it is... I mean #METOO Hang Woody Allen...

...These claims are unsubstantiated, according to CNN, Washington Post and others. Experts say mail-in ballots are very rarely linked to voter fraud.

SCIENCE!! EXPERTS!!! They're on it. Nothing to see here.
I'm sure we're catching all fraud. I'm sure the new demographics of this country won't be tempted to cheat, even though it will be much easier to do so with mass mail in voting.

Thomas Cooper, postal worker, faces mail-in voting fraud charges - Washington Times

Thomas Cooper, 47, admitted to changing information on the requests for ballots — including five where he switched the party primary from Democrat to Republican, according to investigators. He told them it was a joke.

Last edited:
Back