[Surgery] To remove the sweat glands of the armpits

its a little known fact that we stuff our meat creatures with growth hormone so they get big and fat and stupid

that shit fucks with shit though
then we eat that shit

shit begets shit

its a little known fact that we stuff our meat creatures with growth hormone so they get big and fat and stupid

that shit fucks with shit though
then we eat that shit

shit begets shit

Milk too. If I lived in the USA you couldn't pay me to consume dairy. Eggs to a lesser extent.

I've concidered this surgery myself. Tell me how it goes, how much it costs, what the recovery is like, and how the scaring is.

I'm gonna take a guess your asshole smells worse than your armpits. Asshole removal should be your priority then, right?

Milk too. If I lived in the USA you couldn't pay me to consume dairy. Eggs to a lesser extent.

Yes and no. The use growth hormones in increase the yield of each cow. But because the government is all up in arms about assuring no one sues for anything remotely food-related they homogenize it. Generally, it means they boil the shit out of it until no bacteria is left. Not even the original nutrients that are toted as making milk "healthy" are left, they have to add that back in again artificially.

I doubt if even the nutrients couldn't survive the process I doubt growth hormones could.

True story, my current chick has a super sensitive nose and can apparently smell when people are sick or pregnant, says one of the attraction was my scent, having her elope and sniff my neck turns her on.

glands make you sweat, not smell

i'm glad you're spending the money for this useless surgery, everyone gets what the deserve

fun fact: sweat is more or less odorless

the bad smell comes from the excrement of bacteria that live in your armpit and feed on the sweat

Back