mstrike has agreed to have a TWers name inked on his back. NOMINATE HERE!

mstrike would do better charging to like... make a photoshoot as per someone else's directions or something.

there's really not much to right cliffs on other than:

1) many TW names were nominated
2) mstrike backs down from bet if general limp dick is voted.

I'd get Jislan, Xcursion, FngrBANG, or even assfrags, but General Limp Dick?? He doesn't even know who I am and I have no clue who he is.

The guy doesn't even post here anymore, he won't even know that his name was tattooed to me.

I'd get Jislan, Xcursion, FngrBANG, or even assfrags, but General Limp Dick?? He doesn't even know who I am and I have no clue who he is.

The guy doesn't even post here anymore, he won't even know that his name was tattooed to me.

BALLMILK bitch, get it done bitch.

Doesn't matter, he is a twer.

Get "blazindave".
Nothing tops it, imo.

Then it is decided.
At first I thought TW was going to vote for the winner, but apparently fraggle has his heart set on General Limp Dic. I really wanted it to be someone who is a regular member here because it would be funnier since they would actually know that their name is tattooed onto someone's body.

Also, if I have to explain to people who General Limp Dic is, I want to know a thing or two about him.

I could go on for ages explaining who Kurayami or NGFM is.

Last edited:
Back