Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 3086 of 8750
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61701 - 02-09-2018, 13:29
FBI Informant that got gag ordered by obama administration about uranium one sang like a bird in front of committee yesterday. hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbvWlzzIFl8

Sponsored Links
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61702 - 02-09-2018, 13:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
it really is so simple

is having a parade dumb? sure
this reaction though ahahahahha
is having a parade dumb?
was the idea to ask for parade logistics serious and did it result from a french parade?
is "hey guys i'm trolling" really a good enough excuse to coast through three years of bad decisions?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
61703 - 02-09-2018, 14:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
is "hey guys i'm trolling" really a good enough excuse to coast through three years of bad decisions?
u mean coasting through 7 more years of butthurt baby *****es like you crying?

yeah

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61704 - 02-09-2018, 14:04
read my lips - no new taxes

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
61705 - 02-09-2018, 14:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
is having a parade dumb?
was the idea to ask for parade logistics serious and did it result from a french parade?
It's really amazing considering that every decision Trump makes, you consider to not only be a bad decision but the absolute worst decision imaginable.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
61706 - 02-09-2018, 14:16
authoritarian leader X does/did Y
trump wants to do y
trump is worse than x

north korea has free health care
democrats want more
u know where this is going

trump's ability to reduce any opposition member to foaming at the mouth imbecile incapable of not making logical flawas at every possible turn is astounding.

Last edited by Esteban_Villa; 02-09-2018 at 14:24..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61707 - 02-09-2018, 14:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
It's really amazing considering that every decision Trump makes, you consider to not only be a bad decision but the absolute worst decision imaginable.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
61708 - 02-09-2018, 14:43
That's what I figured.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
61709 - 02-09-2018, 14:43
Fool is a total trump knight at this point its pretty sad

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
61710 - 02-09-2018, 14:47
Hillary almost in jail boys, next memo gonna be the one that pins bad stuff on her and sticks this time!

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
61711 - 02-09-2018, 14:51
If pointing out the hysterical irrational behavior and hyperbole of the left makes me a Trump knight, that really speaks more poorly about the state of the left.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
61712 - 02-09-2018, 14:54
Quote:
If pointing out the hysterical irrational behavior and hyperbole of the left makes me a Trump knight, that really speaks more poorly about the state of the left.
Why dont you post about the hysterical irrational behavior of the right ever? Trust me its just as bad if not worse...

T_d echo chamber is basically a giant safe space

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
61713 - 02-09-2018, 14:56
Why don't you do it for the leftists?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
61714 - 02-09-2018, 14:57
Quote:
Why don't you do it for the leftists?
I do all the time i just reposted tons of articles about sjws that are crazy and i made fun of justin t "peoplekind" numerous times. I do a lot more than you do the only reason i post more making fun of the right is because i need to even out old man echo chamber here.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61715 - 02-09-2018, 14:59
to address noise subterfuge seen in democratic circles when a progressive candidate is in the running

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
61716 - 02-09-2018, 15:02

Lol that's jomo or havax

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
61717 - 02-09-2018, 15:03
havax 10000%

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
61718 - 02-09-2018, 15:07
good catch, bro

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
61719 - 02-09-2018, 15:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
I do all the time i just reposted tons of articles about sjws that are crazy and i made fun of justin t "peoplekind" numerous times. I do a lot more than you do the only reason i post more making fun of the right is because i need to even out old man echo chamber here.
Mostly because I don't feel like I have to. There are plenty of articles posted already about the irrational behavior of "YEA GO AMERICA!" right folk. Most people on TW are capable of recognizing the absurdity of such people. The right leaning folk on TW don't pretend like those people don't exist.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
61720 - 02-09-2018, 15:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Why dont you post about the hysterical irrational behavior of the right ever? Trust me its just as bad if not worse...
This is objectively not true. The left is the party of SJWs, safe spaces, intersectionality, vagina hats, BLM, antifa, immigrants over citizens, etc. etc. And this is all taken seriously to one degree or another. The "alt right" and whatever fringe right groups are generally derided by the mainstream right.

Quote:
T_d echo chamber is basically a giant safe space
I haven't looked at it since right after the election because this is totally true. Any bit of questioning that what trump was doing wasn't 4d chess could get you squelched so it is no better than r/politics.

Page 3086 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot