Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU by The Magical Zoo - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU
Page 1 of 32
The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 01-31-2018, 19:29
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com...es-in-the-mcu/

Quote:
Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU
Marvel's latest blockbuster extravaganza premiered on Monday night, and early social reactions call out a compelling story, standout scene-stealers, and hands-down one of the best villains yet
Call me a cynic, but given the ugly political and social climate I think there's a 100% chance the RT critics will lavish praise on this film. The cries of PC racism against any critic who criticizes it will be loud and proud. The far right (who are nearly as bad as the far left) will hate the movie before it ever premieres. Hopefully the movie is good in its own right, but I don't want to contribute to its box office success if it's more bizarre, non-subtle gibberish like The Last Jedi.

w/e

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
2 - 01-31-2018, 19:30
Why's the villain gotta be black?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
3 - 01-31-2018, 19:39

DIVERSE??

wait, wait, i think i got it

Spoiler

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
4 - 01-31-2018, 19:41

greatest non-fiction movie ever made

no matter how many times rottentomatoes has to reset the score clock to get it that way

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 01-31-2018, 19:58
why do you even care, tele?

if it gets amazing ratings and more all black movies are made, do you have to go see them or something?

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
6 - 01-31-2018, 19:59
If I'm white and I have though BP was a good character for years with an interesting back story does that make me a cuck? If so, I will go watch Lethal Weapon 5 to even out.

Seriously though, I'm glad it's an all black cast. That's true to Wakanda.

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7 - 01-31-2018, 20:00
Let me guess, the main villain is the white guy

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
8 - 01-31-2018, 20:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
why do you even care, tele?

if it gets amazing ratings and more all black movies are made, do you have to go see them or something?
because it is hilarious

i care for the same reason i find all other sjw **** funny

u can go watch it.......u can soy boy with a mouth gap until the chocolate cows come home

i don't care.

i just find it amusing how u can make a movie with 100% black people and it is celebrated

"hella divers"

but if I went out of my way to make a 100% white movie it would be racist as fuk

i mean over in BBC area you can't even depict the royals or soldiers in dunkirk as being white anymore.......because even history is too racist and not diversified enough for their population to handle

When you watch Dunkirk, remember that itâ***8364;***8482;s a whitewashed version which ignores the bravery of black and Muslim soldiers | The Independent

Dunkirk is racist, sexist, anti-French propaganda: All the worst Dunkirk takes (so far) | National Post

Why the lack of Indian and African faces in Dunkirk matters | Sunny Singh | Opinion | The Guardian

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-31-2018 at 20:07..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
9 - 01-31-2018, 20:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
That's true to Wakanda.
It is very important to keep true to a mythological place that does not exist that is the only thing most black people have left to be IRL proud over

unlike those racist ass harry potter movies

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 01-31-2018, 20:17
Maybe I'm weird, but it doesn't bother me if a movie about a black superhero from Africa features an entirely black cast. Not really sure why it has to be a black film crew too, that's a bit racist. But if they make a good movie then that's cool. Maybe they'll make another one.

I'll celebrate just about anything that isn't a remake of some 1980s film franchise at this point.

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 01-31-2018, 20:27
It doesn***8217;t bother me either. Liberal cucks have their ***8220;offended-o-meter***8221; set on super sensitive. The moment billy bob complains on Facebook CNN will run the story ***8220;Angry White men all over hate it***8221;

The Magical Zoo
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 01-31-2018, 21:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
Maybe I'm weird, but it doesn't bother me if a movie about a black superhero from Africa features an entirely black cast. Not really sure why it has to be a black film crew too, that's a bit racist. But if they make a good movie then that's cool. Maybe they'll make another one.

I'll celebrate just about anything that isn't a remake of some 1980s film franchise at this point.
These are exactly my sentiments, you said it better than I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDart View Post
It doesn***8217;t bother me either. Liberal cucks have their ***8220;offended-o-meter***8221; set on super sensitive. The moment billy bob complains on Facebook CNN will run the story ***8220;Angry White men all over hate it***8221;
The narrative will be TLJ all over again in that criticisms will be presented as from fringe alt-right racist weirdos and not, you know, the utter failure in plotting, characterization, and in carrying on the weight and legacy of the OT.

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
13 - 01-31-2018, 21:34
I don't mind the movie being what it is either but I don't want black media or liberal media to act like I just got "schooled" because I watched something they praise.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
14 - 01-31-2018, 21:42
Am I not supposed to think that black people can make a good film?

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 01-31-2018, 21:47
loved the comics, looking forward to the movie

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 01-31-2018, 21:52
I'll go see it with an open mind...looks ok

and yes, I believe anyone that doesn't like this movie will be lambasted as a racist.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 01-31-2018, 22:06
So basically, this is the opposite of Flash Gordon.

SecretSquirrel
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 01-31-2018, 22:35
Wait a week or two after release, for like 2 years after Last Jedi.

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 01-31-2018, 22:41
Should result in an enjoyable theater experience

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 01-31-2018, 23:05
I haven't gone to see a movie since... I think I went to go see World of Warcraft in theaters.

So, whenever that was.

Page 1 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
autistic screeching , captain autistic nerdrage , shit thread shit poster , tele bait