(Masturbation) Age and average times a day?

i went 2 months without cumming once
i think your load reaches max in 6-10 days, based on individual research

wet dreams are for betas
learn to control your dick bro

compared to no sex, sex with gf can be good.

and honeymoon phase is usually pretty good.

I once jerked over 30 times on a single day to see what would happen and test my limits. :lol: Dick began to swell up.
That was years back, I'm 20 now and maybe jerk it like 3 times or so a week. No gf at the moment.

Last edited:
i went 2 months without cumming once
i think your load reaches max in 6-10 days, based on individual research

wet dreams are for betas
learn to control your dick bro

actually i think once a day (or every two) was max for me, if i waited too long i felt like the loads actually got smaller

have to keep ur pipes busy at maximum production

23-With gf and still average about 6-8 times a day when im not working and 4-5 times at night after work/morning before hand.

Holy fuck, man.

26 yrs, maybe twice a week. (Currently in a 3 year relationship)
Before, when single... Once a day-ish if I was just sitting around bored.
If single and busy, I'm guessing 4-6 times a week.

What is wrong with that Swamp, please enlighten me. Might be due me being tired.

"learn [TO] read"

Last edited:
i think the biggest variable was not length of time from cumming, but rather...how into it you are and how long you've been hard pumpin or horny or whatever

cuz i've waited a few days and cranked one in a hurry, and it wasnt much to write home about
and i've waited a day and got all romantic on my ass, and peter north blew in

23. no girlfriend (although that factor has always been irrelevant in my whackin' stats). average about 2.333 times per day.

i think the biggest variable was not length of time from cumming, but rather...how into it you are and how long you've been hard pumpin or horny or whatever

cuz i've waited a few days and cranked one in a hurry, and it wasnt much to write home about
and i've waited a day and got all romantic on my ass, and peter north blew in

yep

for sure

Back