Three sandy hook suicides in past week

he's probably contributed more to society than you and every single one of your family ever has or ever will

let that sink in for a bit

ur just lucky that you're so incredibly dumb that u don't appreciate the futility of modern existence

Wait, was there a time when life wasn't futile?

you're not looking at the past with rose colored glasses are you... are you depressed? suicidal thoughts?

life is only life.

Cum non solum was a letter written by Pope Innocent IV to the Mongols on March 13, 1245. In it, Pope Innocent appeals to the Mongols to desist from attacking Christians and other nations, and inquires as to the Mongols' future intentions.[1] Innocent also expresses a desire for peace (possibly unaware that in the Mongol vocabulary, "peace" is a synonym for "subjection").[2]

This message was carried by the Franciscan John of Plano Carpini,[3] who successfully reached the Mongol capital of Karakorum, where he attended the election of the new Khan Güyük on August 24, 1246.[4]

Güyük, who had little understanding of faraway Europe or the Pope's significance in it, other than that the Pope was sending a message from an area that the Mongols had not yet conquered, replied to the Pope's letter with a fairly typical Mongol demand for the Pope's submission, and a visit from the rulers of the West in homage to Mongol power:[5]

"You must say with a sincere heart: "We will be your subjects; we will give you our strength". You must in person come with your kings, all together, without exception, to render us service and pay us homage. Only then will we acknowledge your submission. And if you do not follow the order of God, and go against our orders, we will know you as our enemy."

— Letter from Güyük to Pope Innocent IV, 1246

he's probably contributed more to society than you and every single one of your family ever has or ever will

let that sink in for a bit

ur just lucky that you're so incredibly dumb that u don't appreciate the futility of modern existence

Lemon thank you for this post. Jeremy Richman has done just that. He was a friend and mentor for science and martial arts. Strong in body, mind, and spirit. But the loss of a daughter as precious as Aville must have finally burden his soul to a breaking point. I worked with him and knew his daughter and worked with his wife. He achieved so much even after the Sandy Hook shooting turning that rage into something so much more meaningful for all of us. Every shooting after that must have been another punch in the gut and chip at his spirit. I am still in shock of the news this morning. My old Kung Fu crew and old Co-workers will dearly miss him.

I still can't believe that this is true. RIP Mr. Richman....*deeply bows*

Also, in a weird twist ...
Remember that, until 2007, Lanza’s primary psychiatrist was Dr. Paul Fox who, in 2012, accused of having sexual relations with his patients, surrendered his license to practice medicine in New York and Connecticut, destroyed his records and moved to New Zealand.
NZ, NZ. What have you done? Why would you ruin your tidy little bubble?

Last edited:
WP.
Skip to 02:10 of this video to see.
Parkland, Sandy Hook shootings still claiming lives - YouTube
Read comments in the YouTube video, they're calling it murder - cleaning up loose ends.

PTSD - At least they know what's going on. Answer seems to be talking about it. The problem is these people can only function with a cause (preventing this from happening in the future), otherwise they're nut cases feeling guilty about still being on the planet while their friend is gone.

Last edited:
I have had close friends commit suicide due to a close friends suicide and accidental death... but not once have I ever had the thought that me doing the same would do anything "good" or that it would "help" the whole fucked up situation.

Am I missing something? Maybe I learned to cope with life... Call me crazy.

I have had close friends commit suicide due to a close friends suicide and accidental death... but not once have I ever had the thought that me doing the same would do anything "good" or that it would "help" the whole fucked up situation.

Am I missing something? Maybe I learned to cope with life... Call me crazy.

suicide is a mental illness, their brains don't work right in the moment.

the causality is more like
i want to kill myself -> blame it on everything in sight
vs.
my life is terrible -> i want to kill myself

if people came to the rational conclusion that they wanted to kill themselves, there wouldn't be survivors. they would keep going at it as soon as attempt #1 failed. but what really happens is that severe depression leads to a suicidal episode where their ability to reason breaks down, and if they can survive the episode (someone with them, don't take enough pills, whatever) they go back to functioning (with severe depression). until the underlying illness is treated, further episodes remain a risk. it has nothing to do with learning to cope.

it's not a perfect analogy, but think of it like heart disease. your heart has to be in bad shape to have a heart attack, and that may affect your health in other ways, but it's only the heart attack that kills you. you can survive a long fucking time with heart disease or even after a heart attack, and you can have a lot of heart attacks or die on the first one. you can't decide not to have heart attacks. all you can do is improve your cardiovascular health and lower the risk.

I guess it's the only way I can cop with these crazy things in life, is to blame it on the simulation.

I mean, how can you kill yourself unless you really think there is an afterlife or another dimension? You'd want to move on and continue, even with a set back. Now if you're stuck in jail for life, then I could see it. But a normal life and killing yourself just because a friend was killed? No.

I'm ok with all of that

it is a flaw in the matrix; we are caught in a simulation where brasstax is considered a good poster

Back