Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Mr Sulu is Rapey too
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 11-11-2017, 09:01
Quote:
George Takei, best known for his role in “Star Trek,” was accused Friday of sexual assault by a former actor and model, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Scott R. Brunton said the incident occurred in 1981 when he was beginning his career in Hollywood. He said he met Takei, who was 43 or 44 years old then, at a bar and the pair reportedly exchanged numbers and talked on occasion.

When Brunton, then 23 years old, broke up with his boyfriend at the time, he said Takei “was a great ear.”

"He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton recalled to The Hollywood Reporter. "He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve."

Following a night out, the duo reportedly went back to Takei’s apartment for drinks. During the second round, Brunton said he began “feeling very disoriented and dizzy” and thought he “was going to pass out,” he told The Hollywood Reporter.

Brunton claimed he “passed out” in a beanbag chair in Takei’s apartment and when he regained consciousness, he allegedly found himself in a compromising position.

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton told The Hollywood Reporter. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.'”

Brunton claimed he left the apartment despite Takei telling him “to relax” and “get comfortable.”

“I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked,” Brunton said. “I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

Thinking no one would believe him, Brunton said he never went to the press with his story because “it’s my word against his,” he told the outlet.

But after Takei responded to allegations against Kevin Spacey, Brunton reportedly changed his mind.

Following actor Anthony Rapp’s sexual assault accusation against Spacey, and his subsequent apology in which he came out as gay, Takei told The Hollywood Reporter on Oct. 30 that the move was a “deflection” from the situation.

"When power is used in a non-consensual situation, it is a wrong," Takei said. "For Anthony Rapp, he has had to live with the memory of this experience of decades ago. For Kevin Spacey, who claims not to remember the incident, he was the older, dominant one who had his way.

“Men who improperly harass or assault do not do so because they are gay or straight -- that is a deflection,” Takei said. “They do so because they have the power, and they chose to abuse it."

Brunton told The Hollywood Reporter that he doesn’t “want anything from [Takei] but an apology" but he expects him to “disown all this.”

Four friends of Brunton’s confirmed to the outlet that their friend had previously spoken to them about the incident.

Takei’s representative told The Hollywood Reporter that the actor was out of the country and couldn’t be reached for comment.
Actor George Takei accused of sexual assault by former actor, model | Fox News

Sponsored Links
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 11-11-2017, 10:02
Oh no :/

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 11-11-2017, 10:02
R U ****IN SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
4 - 11-11-2017, 10:54

And if anybody knows about butthurt, it's Sulu.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
5 - 11-11-2017, 12:35
creeper alert

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 11-11-2017, 17:14
Juggs - I just wanted to recognize you for using the correct "too" in your thread title. Proud of you dude. You have come a long way.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7 - 11-11-2017, 17:20
lol getting called out like a mother****er on his facebook

good

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 11-11-2017, 17:25
I don't think Takei did anything that wrong. That said he's been such a sanctimonious SJW ******* that it's fun to see this happen.

Think about it, he was a grown ass adult man, who got hammered with a homosexual, then went to the homosexual's apartment to pass out...what the **** did he expect to happen?? Talk about an unwanted sexual encounter that's easy to avoid. Cry me a river.

I think he knew something like that might happen and he was completely OK with it. I also think gay men love drama and compete with one another in the oppression Olympics because they want to be victims too. Maybe he made the whole thing up? Either way the point is, he's not a victim.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 11-11-2017, 20:08
Almost all fags are insanely disgusting and devious. This wouldn't take a stretch of the imagination for it to be true, but like I say for all female whores who agree to go to someone's home: you're signally your interest. It's common sense.

However, in this case any many others, the hypocrisy of the accused is the beautiful part.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 11-11-2017, 21:02
Validuz got raped by a little hill

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 11-11-2017, 21:03
I followed Mr. Sulu on FB for like five minutes. His **** gets old that quick.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 11-11-2017, 21:34
Glad I don***8217;t have Facebook or any other social media. Last thing I want is to hear what any of these ****s have to say.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
13 - 11-11-2017, 21:41
What would tehvul do?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
14 - 11-11-2017, 21:43
dr dance is a creeper weirdo

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion