[BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG by naptown - Page 26 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG
Page 26 of 69
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
501 - 01-14-2016, 15:02
I am an atheist

But even I have to call a **** sandwich a **** sandwich when I see one

Why you feel the need to be a professional apologist (- the paid part) for Islam in here should disturb you far more than it does me.

Just saying

Sponsored Links
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
502 - 01-14-2016, 15:10
WTF does a bunch of rednecks in Oregon have to do with Islam?

Do people realize how dumb they sound when they spew this joe-sixpack rhetoric?

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
503 - 01-14-2016, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Why you feel the need to be a professional apologist (- the paid part) for Islam in here should disturb you far more than it does me.
Nobody is apologizing for terrorists. I'm saying if we're going to paint everyone with the same brush let's not stop at Muslims.

Should I be wary of my Southern Baptist neighbors because a Colorado "Christian" shot people at a Planned Parenthood clinic?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
504 - 01-14-2016, 15:11
Same goes for government goon apologists like vanster and cogz too

I mean we know how this worked out for vansters ancestors...and cogz has the audacity to cry about raider stadium money misalocation in Oakland but sees no further cronyism here.

"It is how the states got their shape"

Fuk u people dumb. Dumb and dishonest. Not just with your posts but with yourself

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
505 - 01-14-2016, 15:12
until you provide statistics that christians are responsible for more "religion sanctioned" violence than muslims then you're clearly just trollin

bringing up the inquisition or crusades isn't going to help you ne here fyi

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
506 - 01-14-2016, 15:15
Hey guys....don't be mad that dirka dirka raped your women and blew up the capital

Christians had their own inquisition not that many years ago.

I am not an apologist ...just pointing out history

LouCy

P.s. you want to ban all guns because a few get misused every year. So your last post is still not honest enough for me to take seriously yet

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-14-2016 at 15:17..
RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
507 - 01-14-2016, 15:16
Quote:
I am an atheist

But even I have to call a **** sandwich a **** sandwich when I see one

Just saying
yep

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
508 - 01-14-2016, 15:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
Nobody is apologizing for terrorists. I'm saying if we're going to paint everyone with the same brush let's not stop at Muslims.

Should I be wary of my Southern Baptist neighbors because a Colorado "Christian" shot people at a Planned Parenthood clinic?
weird cucks like u don't really get it. being ok with being inconvenienced and threatened is not being tolerant. it's being a ***** (ur a ****ing *****)

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
509 - 01-14-2016, 15:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga442V-xwT8

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
510 - 01-14-2016, 15:44
Quote:
P.s. you want to ban all guns because a few get misused every year. So your last post is still not honest enough for me to take seriously yet
Register new sales and report any transfers = "ban all guns"

Another one to add to the neocon dictionary of double speak. Thanks, Tele. I had no idea what I actually say means something entirely different in your mind.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
511 - 01-14-2016, 15:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veniggs View Post
weird cucks like u don't really get it. being ok with being inconvenienced and threatened is not being tolerant. it's being a ***** (ur a ****ing *****)
I feel neither inconvenienced, nor threatened. Is that where your anger comes from? Do you buy your FUD wholesale or do your masters charge retail?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
512 - 01-14-2016, 15:47
Quote:
You're being sarcastic, but that's EXACTLY what it has meant in countries where registrations were successfully implemented. The NRA and gun owners fight it relentlessly because they see where that road leads...

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
513 - 01-14-2016, 15:48
I just want to live in a world where people like LouCy were nearly as forgiving and tolerant about non-religious fundies being allowed to own and operate guns as he is about murderous (Islamic only) fundies being treated as people.

But that would be too much to ask for

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
514 - 01-14-2016, 15:50
Quote:
I just want to live in a world where people like LouCy were nearly as forgiving and tolerant about non-religious fundies being allowed to own and operate guns as he is about murderous fundies being treated as people.

But that would be too much to ask for
I'm sure you'd be happier if people like me, who don't believe the things you do, were wiped off the face of the planet.

In that regard, you're really no different than a scarf-wearing sand ****** in Syria.

Rooster128
VeteranXV
Old
515 - 01-14-2016, 15:54
Honestly we should be more concerned with bankers than Christians, Muslims, any other religion anyway. Gotta get to the problem at its source- if the Middle East wasn't destabilized for so long (which we have to admit we played a part in...) there wouldn't be terrorists in the first place.

And really, I think more than being an apoligist, what "SWJs" want to do is remind others terrorists are still people first. And that we should be a bit more understanding or practice a bit more humility. Just because Christianity more or less isn't violent NOW, doesn't mean it hasn't been. And sure, that was hundreds of years in the past, but you'd think that having a violent age in Christianity's past would make people a bit more understanding. Don't get me wrong, it's horrible, what Islamic radicals do. But instead of fighting them, we should be fighting the root cause of the problem.

The biggest criminals in our day and age carry a suitcase, and wear a suit and tie. They could give a **** about what happens in America, or the Middle East, or France, or Russia, of anywhere really- they are "kings of the world". They are purely hedonist, greedy, and -this is an important fact- they WANT us to fight amongst ourselves. We want to divide us as much as possible, to ensure they keep a firm grasp on the power in the world.

GG thread derailment btw

Rooster128
VeteranXV
Old
516 - 01-14-2016, 15:55
Quote:
I'm sure you'd be happier if people like me, who don't believe the things you do, were wiped off the face of the planet.

In that regard, you're really no different than a scarf-wearing sand ****** in Syria.
wooooooooooooo dayum son :P

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
517 - 01-14-2016, 16:02
Funny because it is true

And the biggest difference between me and the scarf wearers in Syria is I haven't hurt or killed anyone and because of that you aren't grovelling all over my nuts like some kind of sick saddist apologist

And apparently i am not alone in understanding your true desire

The bed you insufferable cucks have made for our nations has been established. As such, I hope nobody with weapons will ever lift one finger to protect you.

European Gun Sales Soar On Refugee Fears As "Racist Vikings" Prowl Finland's Streets

Last edited by Captain Tele; 01-14-2016 at 16:08..
LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
518 - 01-14-2016, 16:05
cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
519 - 01-14-2016, 16:10
Quote:
don't forget that they want to remove guns from all households that house anyone that ever took any type of mental medication like xanax, klonopin, aderall, ritalin etc.

so basically, 20 households in america can have guns.

Last edited by havax; 01-14-2016 at 16:13..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
520 - 01-14-2016, 16:10
Quote:
cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks
The last sounds of LouCy with his ballgag seated deep inside his hillbilly sisters closet

Page 26 of 69

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [BUNDY BROS] CALL TO ARMS / MILTIA EVENT / GO-BAG

Social Website Bullshit