How come there's no girls on this forum by SuicideTaxi - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How come there's no girls on this forum
Page 10 of 35
KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
181 - 08-05-2008, 21:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantred View Post
face it, you're greasy, old, and here all the time. **** I'm here a lot and I can get on here while I'm working + i have a girlfriend so I am not out dating\chasing tail and you are here EVERYTIME i log on.

You're not fooling anyone. You're hard up.
PHatred you are dead on

Suicide is some old greasy slimebag with yellow teeth who works a behind the desk IT job in a cube all day. He stalks people via internet forums, he himself is the reason there are no girls here.

Suicide look in the mirror and ask yourself why there are no girls in your life and why you actually care if there are girls posting on this forum you greasy old creepbag.

Sponsored Links
lonewolf63afo
VeteranX
Old
182 - 08-05-2008, 21:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
See this is how it should work -

See how that works.
This is the internets. Thats not how it works on the internets.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
183 - 08-05-2008, 21:07
I am a man not afraid to dream.

LadYofDarknesS
VeteranXV
Old
184 - 08-05-2008, 21:07
taxi, what you are failing to realize is that this forum was originally created with the intent of bringing together tribes players. what is the likelihood that there is a female who plays tribes? back in the day, I remember there being 4 of us who were actively playing. generally, the women who currently frequent this forum are merely by-products of past/current relationships or friends of the male posters.

I almost wonder if this is some neurotic attempt at gaining respect with the few women on tw. "hey look this guy is defending us, I am so turned on"

take it from me, you are doing no justice to women. you just reiterate your blatent idiocy with every post.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 08-05-2008, 21:09
Racheyyyyyyyyyy I wuv u

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
186 - 08-05-2008, 21:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayvee View Post
Maybe he wants to get in touch with his feminine side and feels that it would be much easier if we had more shopping/cosmetic/clothes etc. threads on this forum.
We have Reggs for that.

jayvee
VeteranX
Old
187 - 08-05-2008, 21:09
LoD, pics of **** please.

loljk 

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 08-05-2008, 21:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadYofDarknesS View Post
taxi, what you are failing to realize is that this forum was originally created with the intent of bringing together tribes players. what is the likelihood that there is a female who plays tribes? back in the day, I remember there being 4 of us who were actively playing. generally, the women who currently frequent this forum are merely by-products of past/current relationships or friends of the male posters.

I almost wonder if this is some neurotic attempt at gaining respect with the few women on tw. "hey look this guy is defending us, I am so turned on"

take it from me, you are doing no justice to women. you just reiterate your blatent idiocy with every post.

**** or GTFO

Plunk
VeteranX
Old
189 - 08-05-2008, 21:10
Quote:

/thread

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
190 - 08-05-2008, 21:11
LoD I just turned 21 next time your in Chicago take me to a bar. Are you coming back in winter?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
191 - 08-05-2008, 21:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Racheyyyyyyyyyy I wuv u
Creepy.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
192 - 08-05-2008, 21:13
lol see.....

A girl posts something that is well thought out and truthful and you guys jump all over her.

That is why we can't have nice things.

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
193 - 08-05-2008, 21:14
Quote:

Your inbox is full.

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 08-05-2008, 21:14
Damn I just saw that LoD post, she just owned this thread.

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
195 - 08-05-2008, 21:14
Quote:

At least my own experience seem to show tribes isn't "female" friendly.

I tried to get my girlfriend to play tribes. She even managed to finally get out of raindance base, after falling down and couldn't jetpack her way out for quite a while.

Unfortunately, all those careful "nurturing, tutoring, coaxing" her playing tribes ended on rollercoaster map, when Mudsloth suicided into my girlfriend, making her scream as she stared at an aircraft, chasing her down and ended her life.

Some of the females I know can play starcraft and quite well but tribes doesn't seem like a game that attract female by default. If anything, it seem to be more "female" repellent.

SuicideTaxi
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
196 - 08-05-2008, 21:15
That old hag needs to shut her gaping piehole.

When I want an opinion from her, I'll give it to her.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
197 - 08-05-2008, 21:15
I think she nailed taxi right on the head there

he's a creepy ****

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
198 - 08-05-2008, 21:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi View Post
That old hag needs to shut her gaping piehole.

When I want an opinion from her, I'll give it to her.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
199 - 08-05-2008, 21:16

WHERE R ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS????? COME OUT TO THE INTERNET FOR ME YOUNG ONES LOLOL OL

Megaera
VeteranXV
Old
200 - 08-05-2008, 21:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
I think she nailed taxi right on the head there

he's a creepy ****
I think he is going beyond the call of creepy **** at this point. He is finally cornered so therefore, the real manly aggression that he accuses all of having comes out to rear its ugly greasy face.

Page 10 of 35

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How come there's no girls on this forum

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
.no girls for stupidtaxi , creepy , e-knights assemble , girls girls girls , greasytaxi , i retrospective , kahula loves taxi , no job , old loser , old man wrinkled balls , on irc all day , oven dodger , rey acevedo , suicidetaxi is god , taxi loves madcat , wall of text!