soulcalibur 4 you got it?

020410.gif

050110.jpg

add me if you want on 360.

lawngn0me00

I keep getting my ass handed to me... but half of these guys just do the same move over and over. it's annoying.

how come sometimes when i press RT i use the force w/ yoda, but sometimes he just taunts, can someone perhaps explain to me why this happens?

I hate Cervantes so damn much. I haven't found a decent counter to those two fucking moves yet and I'm even pretty good at the game.

I hate Cervantes so damn much. I haven't found a decent counter to those two fucking moves yet and I'm even pretty good at the game.

side step out of the way, because he charges up to do his moves

blocking won't stop his block-crushers

side step out of the way, because he charges up to do his moves

blocking won't stop his block-crushers

Sidestepping isn't too much of a problem, it's the aerial teleport where he slams down when you are on the ground that is. I can't seem to get out of it until he's done it 3-4 times most of the time.

Yeah that's a pretty crazy move, all I can think of is countering it with a block-breaker of your own

Yeah, sometimes I can swipe him out of the air, really the only way for me to beat Cervantes with anyone doing that method of victory at the moment is to get in his face and combo the shit out of him so he can't move.

I usually use Kilik but I've been working on using Talim lately and she seems to be a lot better at getting out of the way just because of her speed.

talim is pretty awesome. she's really quick and her combos do a decent amount of damage.

I do, however, wish that the weapons did more than just apply a skin. SC2 had various weapons that could actually aid on combat.

talim is pretty awesome. she's really quick and her combos do a decent amount of damage.

I do, however, wish that the weapons did more than just apply a skin. SC2 had various weapons that could actually aid on combat.

What the fuck are you talking about retard? All the weapons have different statistics unless you're playing Arcade.

I'm saying that they don't mean much in this version of soul calibur. In previous versions, those stats actually meant something.

In normal Online play, I don't think the weapons make any difference at all. If you are playing Special they actually do haev differences that aren't just cosmetic.

I'm saying that they don't mean much in this version of soul calibur. In previous versions, those stats actually meant something.

Again, you're a retard. They change all of your basic attack, defense, and HP stats which affect how much damage you can take, deal, and how much health you start a match with. Not to mention they affect your Gauge, Boost, Impact, Special, etc stats allowing you to utilize different abilities.

Back