[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's not really word play, they just don't see it as possible for a country to be both nationalistic and left wing.

the subversion techniques are amazing

and people just fucking soak them up like a sponge

i mean imagine if i made a dumb poem

i made it long before France gave us a statue

but then i got someone to put a small plaque of my dumb poem in that statue (many years after we got it)

then people, my people, slowly attributed the poem to the statue

and did this so long the statue became the poem

and then the poem "The New Colossus" by (((Emma Lazarus))) gets quoted today........more often than our actual Constitution, or the laws of our land, for why we must have wide open borders by Chuck Schumer and Nadler types

the same type who wrote the poem and stuck it in the fucking statue to begin with

god damn brilliant stuff folks......way smarter than the rest of us not seeing through it

it is like my burying a time capsule with my name, on property you already own, and digging it up in ten more years as proof that your land was always mine and you took it from me.

It's not really word play, they just don't see it as possible for a country to be both nationalistic and left wing.

I disagree with that when it comes to their home land of Israel

most of them love what they are doing

and if we are NAZI's imagine what they would have to call their immigration enforcement and deportation techniques.

that's when the real hypocrisy is exposed of what they are really after

but I agree that anywhere outside of Israel, gods chosen people kingdom, it doesn't fit their goals

they need chaos.......they need anarchy

they need selective enforcement, primarily by them and their Marxist brethren, of the laws to prosper and thrive

they need sanctuary cities and constant obstruction

the "CHOSEN ONES" calling others racist and antisemetic is a good play on words though. I mean it is like the golden ones being upset when someone else thinks of them self as being silver.

behind every good civil unrest or uprising and or takeover are a group of well positioned jewish handlers

stanley-and-martin-web-1423584763.jpg

Prinz-and-King1-e1415205923241-1024x802.jpg

Martin Luther King's Dangerous Friendship – The Forward

Documentary Explores Martin Luther King and Abraham Heschel’s Shared Struggles Tablet Magazine

Martin Luther King’s Uncertain Jewish Legacy | Atlanta Jewish Times

Martin Luther King, Jr. and Jews in the Civil Rights Movement

best part for me is not even having to use anything but their own words to prove that to the rest of the people who are not (((them)))

Last edited:
they don't stop until they transform the entire nation

poverty pimp it for all it is worth (like most of our big cities inside the :flag:) and bleed it dry

serveimage

Joe Slovo - Wikipedia

then they move on to next locust field that may be ripe for the picking

why do they always look and sound so much like Bernie Sanders

I just wish I knew that answer

serveimage

without, you know, being antisemitic and all

serveimage

Farrakhan once used the word Termites, to describe them.......but now we know why he is off of twitter and FB on a permaban.

Last edited:
now THAT's what i call

autism

btw how your funny pedo pizza jokes going for you today?

:lol:

not as well as yesterday i bet

looks like someone spilled walnut sauce on lolita express over at pleasure island

they taking away all your best material from you

Last edited:
tbh i read that article in the daily mail (b/c i wanna be a paperback writer) and the ambassador comes off as the dysfunctional needy lil middle schooler, still mega butthurt that donnie requested that his anlbuddy nigel have the job

i will say i'm bigly disappointed that donnie isn't even #1 in the whiny middle school gossip girl dept.

he's gotta stop the tweets and switch to this "leaked super duper secret memo" mode -- much better for drama!

One question that would explain all:
I'm betting this British official voted to stay in the pEU.

The Lord is not happy with Trump and the Republicans thats why he hammered rain on their heads! and sent the earthquake! repent Trump repent Republicans! For locking Gods children in cages like dogs! The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away -Sir Kim Darroch, Britain's Ambassador to Washington

Who gives a shit what the British think anyway. They are just butt hurt that they provided foreign intelligence/spying on the Trump campaign and the Trump Train still flattened Hillary.

tbh i just found out megan rapisthoe is basically the same age as all us midlife crisis doods at tribalwar gaming news, plus she loves nice tite wite snatch and trolling cali carpetbagger boomer fags so rly she/he/xi/xir's like 1 of us u kno

Back