[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

show before but..

Who can possibly vote for this? At this point I feel sorry for Joe. He really should be retired some place and not running for president. The DNC is 100% to blame for this and needs a complete reboot.

Just think, if Joe Biden wins the election, he'll smash Donald Trumps record for being the oldest elected President by 7 years!

Go get'em Joe!

Joe?

Over here Joe... no, Joe you're talking to the potted plant again...

If he loses I hope the Qanon shit goes away. He is supposed to be some grand savior of justice and stop high level child molesters. However, instead of revealing these great truths to the public to move people to his side, he is willing to risk losing an election.

I don't see how that is a good plan. I mean, he could use that Presidential Alert system he tried out a couple years back to communicate, but nah, stick to elections...

u63z0OY.png

If he loses I hope the Qanon shit goes away. He is supposed to be some grand savior of justice and stop high level child molesters. However, instead of revealing these great truths to the public to move people to his side, he is willing to risk losing an election.

I don't see how that is a good plan. I mean, he could use that Presidential Alert system he tried out a couple years back to communicate, but nah, stick to elections...

Qtards are so cringe.

https://apnews.com/article/keith-raniere-nxivm-120-years-prison-bfb00a8c6660b35e169b60d9a0b275ff
HQBJT60.png

Spoiler

Last edited:
i wonder what is with this country's aversion to having a president that isn't on deaths bed.

I'd like a potus in their 30's, 40's

Back