[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

so, because peter strzok was the one who conducted the surprise interrogation of general flynn at his office without lawyers present, and this text message was found, sent by peter strzok.

Thing is, there are very inflammatory things in the 302’s’ [that’s the agents’ reports] that we didn’t turn over to Congress because they weren’t relevant to understanding the focus of the investigation.'”

‘These are going to come out in FOIA’s and absolutely inflame Congress…

that's a big no no. u don't change 302s. so oops.

v6aym6oj0fe01.png

hehe

Democrats need to win more white working class votes. The math is clear. - Vox

Thankfully they haven't done anything too stupid, like labeling them illiterate racist Nazis for a decade.

To put this into fuller context: If Clinton had replicated the black turnout levels enjoyed by Obama in 2012, she still would have lost the 2016 election, because the other shifts against her were so powerful.

Hey lefties, never ever say Hillary lost simply because of the EC ever never again.

Ne one kno what ever happened with the memo ? I thought we were about to corner the fbi mueller & hillary behind bars

How come its not on the news today boys?

:lol:

Maybe we can pay nunes staffers to write better memos for next week

Tick tock well get hillary one day! Hannity said so

Ne one kno what ever happened with the memo ? I thought we were about to corner the fbi mueller & hillary behind bars

How come its not on the news today boys?

:lol:

Maybe we can pay nunes staffers to write better memos for next week

Tick tock well get hillary one day! Hannity said so

Get out of jail free memo is gonna pick up steam any day now

irrational fear mongering...not psychotic or desperate at all

i honestly had to look up at the thread title to figure out if i was still in the triple crybaby nfl loser thread......or the DRUMPF beat Hillary thread

j8tau.gif

i feel like the responses are interchangeable at this point

his "WE" is having a bad 2018

adam schiff threatens to release his own memo, a more detailed memo, a longer memo, a more exact memo, not just sperg out more classified info illegally, after yelling for past week that the last one hurt our national security and undermined the safety of everyone living here

LOLOLOLOLOLO

Back