[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

delusional

says the guy who just started posting but already suffering from mitchdubai neg rep

no online friends

no friends in real life

and likely the lost podesta brother

happy new year though

I was out celebrating New Year's with my friends last night. Do you have any friends IRL?

unknown.png

Makes sense if his friends are Cael and KittyCat :lol:

guys, guys, guys, i was out living it up

but all over TW for all timezones of ball dropping

guys guys guys i am a big deal and super popular just like i am on tw

Nym0VHe.png

Jgrange, which one do you identify as?

• A-gender Somebody who either feels they have no gender identity, or who identify not as male or female but ‘neutral.’
  • Aporagender A fairly new word stemming from the Greek ‘apor’, meaning ‘separate’. Aporagender is an umbrella term meaning “a gender separate from male, female and anything in between while still having a very strong and specific gendered feeling.” That latter part is key, then, distinguishing it from Agender.
  • Bigender Relatively straightforward: a bigender person sees themselves as having two gender identities. The separate genders could both be male, or female, mixed or other – and may be felt at the same time or entirely distinctly.
  • Butch Used as both a noun and an adjective, this refers to a person who identifies as masculine (either physically, mentally or emotionally). The term is occasionally used as a lesbian slur, but has been reclaimed by some gay women and turned into a affirmative label.
  • Cisgender Pronounced "siss-gender", this refers to anybody who identifies with the same biological gender they were born with. Tentatively, then, it could be seen as the opposite of transgender.
  • Demigender A catchall term for all identities that only have a partial connection to a certain gender. Demiboy and demigirl are also frequently used.
  • Femme Used by and for anybody who identifies as feminine, but more commonly associated with feminine-identifying gay women.
  • Genderfluid A term describing individuals for whom gender is unfixed: they fluctuate between different identities aside from their biological assignment.
  • Gender neutral A synonym for 'agender': somebody who identifies with no gender.
  • Gender queer An umbrella term covering any feelings about gender alternative to society's traditional expectations.
  • Intergender One of the oldest (and thus often deemed outdated) terms, this is used by anybody whose gender identity is between male and female. Some believe intergender should only refer to those born with different genitals to the norm, though this is more commonly known as 'intersex'.
  • Nonbinary Fairly simply, anybody who doesn't identify as simply female or male.
  • Transgender/Trans An umbrella term for any individual whose gender identity is different from what is typically associated with their assigned biological sex at birth. It should be noted that transgenderism is a gender identity and not a sexual orientation, therefore no assumptions should be made as a result.

Jgrange, which one do you identify as?

• A-gender Somebody who either feels they have no gender identity, or who identify not as male or female but ‘neutral.’
  • Aporagender A fairly new word stemming from the Greek ‘apor’, meaning ‘separate’. Aporagender is an umbrella term meaning “a gender separate from male, female and anything in between while still having a very strong and specific gendered feeling.” That latter part is key, then, distinguishing it from Agender.
  • Bigender Relatively straightforward: a bigender person sees themselves as having two gender identities. The separate genders could both be male, or female, mixed or other – and may be felt at the same time or entirely distinctly.
  • Butch Used as both a noun and an adjective, this refers to a person who identifies as masculine (either physically, mentally or emotionally). The term is occasionally used as a lesbian slur, but has been reclaimed by some gay women and turned into a affirmative label.
  • Cisgender Pronounced "siss-gender", this refers to anybody who identifies with the same biological gender they were born with. Tentatively, then, it could be seen as the opposite of transgender.
  • Demigender A catchall term for all identities that only have a partial connection to a certain gender. Demiboy and demigirl are also frequently used.
  • Femme Used by and for anybody who identifies as feminine, but more commonly associated with feminine-identifying gay women.
  • Genderfluid A term describing individuals for whom gender is unfixed: they fluctuate between different identities aside from their biological assignment.
  • Gender neutral A synonym for 'agender': somebody who identifies with no gender.
  • Gender queer An umbrella term covering any feelings about gender alternative to society's traditional expectations.
  • Intergender One of the oldest (and thus often deemed outdated) terms, this is used by anybody whose gender identity is between male and female. Some believe intergender should only refer to those born with different genitals to the norm, though this is more commonly known as 'intersex'.
  • Nonbinary Fairly simply, anybody who doesn't identify as simply female or male.
  • Transgender/Trans An umbrella term for any individual whose gender identity is different from what is typically associated with their assigned biological sex at birth. It should be noted that transgenderism is a gender identity and not a sexual orientation, therefore no assumptions should be made as a result.

he sure sounds like a vice news subscribing millennial to me

DSQ0m0iW0AAL9KW.jpg

Posted screenshots from 10pm but the ball drops at midnight. You cucks can't even tell time. :rofl:

I went out at 11 and spent the rest of the night out. Massive troll fail but keep it up.

Where are your friends, Tele? Still avoiding the question. :lol: :lol:

Posted screenshots from 10pm but the ball drops at midnight. You cucks can't even tell time. :rofl:

I went out at 11 and spent the rest of the night out. Massive troll fail but keep it up.

Where are your friends, Tele? Still avoiding the question. :lol: :lol:

are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Convince myself that Tele doesn't have friends, doesn't have a job, and doesn't have a clue? No need. It's obvious. GG, havin ass havax.

Back