do you support a perma banning of the garcias

permaban the garcias?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was torn between the poll options for both of them and just tehvul, Dweasel is already ignored by most and the only reason he has any relevance to the forum is because of Tehvul keeps dragging him up.

Tehvul needs the help "quitting" tribalwar so I voted to just ban him after his last few goodby nerd losers threads which makes him out to be even more pathetic than nerds...

voted for just tehvul because i'm pretty sure dweasel could take it or leave it, but tehvul craves this place and it's attention so a real permaban would hurt.

i think it's pretty funny that people try to claim they use the ignore feature because of someone spamming images or text

the ability to use ignore should be removed from tw, i truly believe that. if you actually need a forum software to assist you in hiding posts so you won't be tempted to respond to a troll then maybe its you who needs a break from the forum

on one hand it would be funny to ban tehvul cuz he's so addicted to this place but god dammnit its just too much fun to laugh at him

I voted yes.

I dislike tehvul, and have him on ignore, dweas isn't so bad, but I'd just as soon be rid of them both.

ive never once ignored someone on this forum

if i did it was because i was drunk and clicked on their name on accident

what is the point of ignoring someone online

Omg this d00 posts upset me so much I need 2 not see them ever again

Every thread he posts in gets derailed and a lot of people quote and respond to him so it's pointless to have him on ignore when you'll still see his posts. The same went for dweasel before he asked to be banned. You'd still see his crayon colored posts written by a 3 year old all the time.

Back