t2 classic pu at 10 est on lastgasp server

the slingscripts mirror went down, if you know what you want specifically post it here and im sure someone can upload or dcc

I have a crapton of T2 scripts, and I promised somebody (kesh maybe?) that I'd put them all together...but I'm slow. I'll upload my "essentials" which I'm in the process of modifying to my own liking.

I do about 1 more 'feature' every few days, so it's slow.

enable team damage and ill stay. everytime i go there its disabled, very gay
I've never seen Team Damage disabled. I think if it was, most admins would re-enable it.

I have a crapton of T2 scripts, and I promised somebody (kesh maybe?) that I'd put them all together...but I'm slow. I'll upload my "essentials" which I'm in the process of modifying to my own liking.

I do about 1 more 'feature' every few days, so it's slow.

I've never seen Team Damage disabled. I think if it was, most admins would re-enable it.

i might be thinkin of another server i was on. ususally i play on rebels. every once and a while another pops up that plays with team damage disabled. last gasp i think kicks me for the defense turret thing which ue's me alot. ill try it again

i might be thinkin of another server i was on. ususally i play on rebels. every once and a while another pops up that plays with team damage disabled. last gasp i think kicks me for the defense turret thing which ue's me alot. ill try it again

DT is optional on Last Gasp - I don't use it. :brows:

I suck so badly no one accuses me of cheating. 

All u will ever need
logo.gif

Help.

Just downloaded T2 again, downloaded the map packs and everything, but perhaps I'm doing something wrong, as I keep getting UE's trying to watch demos. It all goes in /gamedata, correct?

Back