Bannon's WarRoom

Bannon - Everything Fox stands for, MAGA is against.

Up at 6, sat to pee, now eating rice and beans in corn tortilla and watching FOX and Friends Sunday.

Going to play Bllons TD6 in a bit, and friends invited me to church. It's going to be an interesting day.

Good morning. :wave:

you watch the Murderochs hahaha

sloppy steve got fired like a dog but for some reason he never got the same treatment as the other swamp creatures like jeff sessions and mike pence

severed abandoned sloppy steve for a few years, now he's back like a two faced rat!

just like he abandoned mike lindell, sidney powell, and poor rudy!!

here's the best info given to you by the best people

Rep. Matt Gaetz Discusses The Deal Being Made In Congress And Questioning Hunter Biden

Matt Gaetz - 'I can distill like the full 8 hours of Hunter's testimony like this..Hunter says, If I was getting paid that's because I'm a highly skilled lawyer, I'm an experienced international businessman, I was worthy of every dollar for the sound advice,,,,and instead of getting paid, if he was demanding payment, which always had a certain shake down pay me a bribe energy to it, then he was just a drug addled fool and he's very embarrassed for that and he's very sorry and he's on his road to recovery and he wants all of us to be in his corner as he fights the daily anxiety of the tough questions people like Matt Gaetz have for him...

They pick up and I tell them 'no funding for UKR, Biden has all he needs to shut down the border already .. no money/negotiating needed, No Continuing Resolution on the budget - Shut it Down
Do you need more help citizen?

I am a world wide traveler but have a house in Ca by a democratically controlled congressman. We'll see if I can change that as I get older and settle down...
They take messages for any congressman you choose or even general messages...
They listen to me!!!!

wait so u called a democrat in california from mexico and u think they're listening to what u had to say

u shouldve called ted cruz he represents ur area

aktualy yes I left him a message. But it is more about knowing who to call with what bill/resolution they are/are not supporting that could make a difference from that particular congress person. ... notice all the retirements lately of RINOs?
I did that...

also ..
BillBlaster for apple is helpful... but they don't have it for android :/

LMAO
The rinos are retiring because they are either too old, or see that their party has been hijacked by incompetent do-nothing grifters.

Back